2015.03.15 - Ulster Hall, Belfast, NI

noodlum93

okay, so i bought tickets for this gig.

But i bought them with my dad's credit card.. if i take his credit card with me, and have my own ID and everything is that good enough? i'm really stressing out about this. like my last name is on that credit card of course, so that should be fine right? my name in my ticketmaster account is my name and my own account. (email said that you need to bring confirmation mail too). so i don't know if they care about my first name being the only difference?? gosh why is still so stressful.

Just BOOOOOOKKKEEDDD!!!! Coming from LOS ANGELES! I will be there for less than 24 hours, does anyone want to pick me up from the airport? we get in at 2pm, and it seems that its really quite far from airport to ulster hall

I'm from NI but live in Wales. I take it you're flying into Belfast International Airport (Aldegrove?) From there to Belfast City Centre is 16.5 miles. If you look on this website http://www.theaa.com/route-planner and select 'IRE (ROI and NI) and put from 'Belfast International Airport' (it will tell you that it is in Crumlin, County Antrim) and 'to Belfast City Hall' it will show the route. You'll see where I come from just next to the M2. A little place called Glengormley. :D I'm sure there are buses to Belfast and the Ulster Hall is right in the centre and very close to the bus station. :)

More info about this fabulous city HERE: http://visit-belfast.com/

Edited by maturefan

I have the same problem, freaked out quite a bit when i saw that in the email. I'm gonna bring a copy of my dads passport with me just in case, hope thats gonna be enoug :(

If not, we can be depressed together:)

At least you'll have the card with you!! I'm freakimg out because I bought it with a finds card and she's not going and I can't take her card with me! I've sent an email to ticket master asking what can I do in they case.

If flying into the International take the Translink Airport Express to Belfast. It'll take you to the Europa Bus Station - you can get a bus from there to the Ulster hall.

http://www.translink.co.uk/Services/Other-Translink-Services/Airport-Services/Airport-Express-300/

Or walk, it's about a quarter of a mile from the bus station to the Ulster Hall.

I've been trying to buy 2 tickets from dead on 0930 and haven't been offered any!!! :(

I randomly got in again about 5 minutes ago, could be there's still a few tickets circulating

Edit: that was for one ticket though

Anyone familiar with Belfast know a good car parking spot for the gig?

On site parking all near the Ulster Hall, pay and display, although I'm not sure if you have to pay on a Sunday, there is a carpark at the end of Adelaide Street, again pay and display. Dont park in castlecourt as it closes early. You could check the times of parking at Victoria Square, but it is dear..

I randomly got in again about 5 minutes ago, could be there's still a few tickets circulating

Edit: that was for one ticket though

I've been search flat out since 0930 with no luck, floor and balcony. Gutted!

Nice onee :) No mad queuing for you then? I think a few will early queue..

I plan on being there around 11:30. Standing capacity is only 800 I think so shouldn't be that difficult to get to the front. Barrier probably wont happen though.

Nice onee :) No mad queuing for you then? I think a few will early queue..

I'm torn, haha. Game won't be over til half 6 or so. Ulster Hall isn't massive though so I reckon even if you were at the back, you'll still have a great view.

It has an organ too....ohhhh.

I plan on being there around 11:30. Standing capacity is only 800 I think so shouldn't be that difficult to get to the front. Barrier probably wont happen though.

I have no idea when to go down, there are a few of the usuals look like they are hittin it up so they will be down quite early, but wouldnt be standin in Belfast city centre overnight.. Shady.

11:30 :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'll be dandering in for Doors and hanging round down the back/soundesk.

I want to do that! Hopefully see them :3