Unpopular opinion: I'd love to see Invincible come back this tour.

100%

Also, City Of Delusion...and Showbiz...and Hoodoo...and Assassin.

Seriously though, there needs to be a couple more BH&R songs in rotation imo. It's quite sad that a lot of people on here have only seen SMBH, Starlight and Knights. I consider myself lucky to have seen MOTP at this point.

I think its easier than Reapers tapping section

Might be down to personal preference and stuff but I think Reapers is way easier. A couple of the stretches for Invincible are a lot harder imo.

Matt'd still be able to play it fine though, that's not really the issue. Only thing I could see him struggling with might be the vocals in the last chorus but, even then, he's generally improved over the last 10 years so he should be alright.

Edited by Jobby

Might be down to person preference and stuff but I think Reapers is way easier. A couple of the stretches for Invincible are a lot harder imo.

Matt'd still be able to play it fine though, that's not really the issue. Only thing I could see him struggling with might be the vocals in the last chorus but, even then, he's generally improved over the last 10 years so he should be alright.

It was played half a step lower in 2008 anyway. Don't think that the vocals are that hard though.

It was played half a step lower in 2008 anyway. Don't think that the vocals are that hard though.

Yeah, they aren't that hard, other than that big 'During' which is an A5 I think (G#5 if they played it half a step down).

Basically - there ain't much reason to not play it so do it, Muse. Maybe rotate it with Sing For Absolution? :awesome:

Yeah, they aren't that hard, other than that big 'During' which is an A5 I think (G#5 if they played it half a step down).

Basically - there ain't much reason to not play it so do it, Muse. Maybe rotate it with Sing For Absolution? :awesome:

A4 wasn't it? But as Sippe said, they wouldn't have any problem playing it.

Invincible :vomit:.

That said, it's the lesser of the evils that are Exo-Politics, Soldier's Poem and Starlight from BH&R.

giphy.gif

(It's my #12 they've ever done.)

A4 wasn't it? But as Sippe said, they wouldn't have any problem playing it.

Bollocks, knew I'd fucked that up somewhere. I'm not as good as Sippe at these things :chuckle: Yeah, A4 and G#4 respectively.

Invincible :vomit:.

That said, it's the lesser of the evils that are Exo-Politics, Soldier's Poem and Starlight from BH&R.

Invincible is their cringiest song. Give me EP instead any day. Starlight is also better but worn out.

someone's just put this up on setlist.com regarding tonight's.

Psycho

Supermassive Guiding Light

Praguide (Guiding Light cover)

Guiding Coma

Follow Guiding Light

Aguiditated

[GDL]

Where the Lights Have No Guide (U2 cover)

relatively amusing :LOL: these trolls do try

Surely we're all bored of those 'jokes' by now.

Unpopular opinion: I'd love to see Invincible come back this tour.

Clearly an unpopular opinion was me saying Monty Jam was a drag. :chuckle: Incidentally, I like the new one, although it does seem a bit too tightly knit without room for improv, and there are bits that are just Helsinki Jam.

As for Invincible, its not the worst shout. I'd rather have Sing for Absolution, but Invincible would be an improvement on Resistance.

Surely we're all bored of those 'jokes' by now.

I don't tend to use setlist much so it's one of the first times I've seen it tbh. I'm in a good mood so I found it mildly entertaining.

Anyway, I'm not sure about Invincible live, I find it pretty boring :/ as has been said, Hoodoo or SFA would be better imo

Have a slow song rotation of Invincible, SFA and proper Blackout. It'd be way better than the Unintended > (shit) Blackout > Guiding Light > UD run on the T2L tour.

Also piano song rotation of Hoodoo, Sunburn, RBS and Apocalypse Please.

Have a slow song rotation of Invincible, SFA and proper Blackout. It'd be way better than the Unintended > (shit) Blackout > Guiding Light > UD run on the T2L tour.

Also piano song rotation of Hoodoo, Sunburn, RBS and Apocalypse Please.

+ Space Dementia, otherwise yes.