I was thinking, they said they lost money with the last tour, maybe is because of that they are changing the touring routine.

Maybe they want to start with festivals this time to secure some cash and expend it later in flashy lights and deathly explosives in arenas and stadiums.

It just happened because of the release timing, I'm sure. Obviously festival season is this time of year, and normally when they released the albums it was after that was over or nearly so.

I'm sure there's issues in the US arenas with having to weave them inbetween sports events, too, that makes it hard.

Man, there's a real opportunity to get screwed over on these rotations.

Very shit. On the other hand, the sets might not be quite that bad considering more Drones material will surely be included (which, on second thought may not be a good thing either depending on what they go with...). Besides, the last gig had neither Resistance nor Madness, but that may have just been a one off.

I was thinking, they said they lost money with the last tour, maybe is because of that they are changing the touring routine.

Maybe they want to start with festivals this time to secure some cash and expend it later in flashy lights and deathly explosives in arenas and stadiums.

I doubt they're getting more cash in a festival than their sellout shows in europe. it's just the timing. because they're doing all these festivals it doesn't make sense to start with europe.

Not sure how accurate this is, but according to a local newspaper, this is the planned setlist for tonight:

Drill Sergeant + Psycho

Supermassive Black Hole

Dead Inside

Resistance

Interlude + Hysteria

Madness

Apocalypse Please

New Born

Bliss

Mercy

Stockholm Syndrome

Time Is Running Out

Reapers

JFK + Uprising

Starlight

Bullshit Waste of Time + Knights of Cydonia

Which leads me to believe that they're saving The Handler for Download.

Not sure how accurate this is, but according to a local newspaper, this is the planned setlist for tonight:

Drill Sergeant + Psycho

Supermassive Black Hole

Dead Inside

Resistance

Interlude + Hysteria

Madness

Apocalypse Please

New Born

Bliss

Mercy

Stockholm Syndrome

Time Is Running Out

Reapers

JFK + Uprising

Starlight

Bullshit Waste of Time + Knights of Cydonia

Which leads me to believe that they're saving The Handler for Download.

No new songs at all? I doubt that tbh.

I think it's just a guess based on the last two setlists. Since the album is out today in Austria, it would be surprising if they didn't play any new song (apart from the ones they've already played ie. Psycho, Reapers, Dead Inside and Mercy). I can see The Handler and Defector being played as well tonight.

Edited by Orc21

Map and Resistance is the worst one imo. Resistance needs to just fuck off. Eurasia is fun live so i wouldn't mind it

I don't know what Resistance brings to the party. It's like a not-so-good Sing For Absolution with awful pre-chorus. Is it really so popular with casuals either?

Eurasia is decent enough though would prefer Apocalypse Please.

Inevitably Sunburn will appear at some point to keep up its record of being played on every single album tour :D

honestly sounds incredible

Yep. Probably their best live song.