Was really hoping to watch this after working 12 hours today. Really no one recorded the whole thing?

Would if I knew how to record lol

Besides, only thing really worth watching were Reapers and Mercy - the best live performances so far of the two. The rest were pop staples for the general BBC Radio 1 crowd.

Reapers into Psycho was really cool, but I think I'd reverse them just because Psycho has had more exposure and it really gets people going immediately.

Sick to death of the doubling up, so to speak though. With Psycho and Mercy in the set, there is no need for Uprising and Starlight. Same goes for Dead Inside and Madness.

Reapers I'd equate live to Unnatural Selection.

KoC sounds very weird without the vocal effect at the intro

I noticed that aswell. By the way, anyone knows if this show will be on musebootlegs or something? I only found meh videos on youtube and none of Reapers.

Reapers into Psycho was really cool, but I think I'd reverse them just because Psycho has had more exposure and it really gets people going immediately.

Sick to death of the doubling up, so to speak though. With Psycho and Mercy in the set, there is no need for Uprising and Starlight. Same goes for Dead Inside and Madness.

Reapers I'd equate live to Unnatural Selection.

Agree, they need to decide to rotate (which doesn't really make sense as they're just about to release a new album with the new songs) or suck it up and not play some of their fan favourites for a while (they can always bring them back later when they get bored of playing the new album)

Reapers is pretty original by Muse standards though, I don't think that song has an equivalent from previous Muse albums.

I thought it worked great as an opener, and I loved the transition into Psycho.

The transition into Psycho was good but it could easily be done with just about any Drop-D Muse song, like Stockholm. I just feel like a good opener needs to be quite grand and give that feeling of "We're here, bitches." Reapers isn't really that kind of song imo.