He said he was originally against the idea of using it because it sounded like a redneck riff or something, even though Dom begged.

To be honest if he kept it the way it used to be with the 6 6 instead of the bent 5 5 it would sound alot less bluesy/rednecky. But of course Muse logic so Matt goes all out with the redneck vibe lol.

Uno is such an underrated song. It should definitely stay in the sets for this tour.

Definitely, I was at the Brighton gig and it was my highlight of the night. It's such a powerful song live and of course the chorus is a good sing-a-long as well :D

Dead Inside sounded a lot better at Webster Hall than in it's initial live performance from the videos, even though it's not as nice as hearing him hit the Bb4 on the album version it was still nice to hear matt sing in chest voice for the second half, even if it was a lowered note

domanderson666

5 hours ago

I guess they have to get the UFO's to Area 51 somehow right? #ufo #area51 @tomdelonge @tothestars

@muse festival production on its way to Munich!

:LOL:

Oh I didn't see Dom A's comment down below the picture. Is he being serious or just joking? That's an interesting looking "drone."

Oh I didn't see Dom A's comment down below the picture. Is he being serious or just joking? That's an interesting looking "drone."

Last time they interrupted Slayer signal, now they want to bomb Metallica. #superdrone #drop #neutronbomb

The Big Weekend gig was decent, a strong start but things seemed to lose momentum after Mercy. It was great to finally hear the bass in Reapers cut through.

Matt seemed a little off vocally IMO, most notably on KoC, can't put my finger on it but something felt off. There have been a few times on this tour where I've thought he's sounded a bit tired/worn out.

The Big Weekend gig was decent, a strong start but things seemed to lose momentum after Mercy. It was great to finally hear the bass in Reapers cut through.

Matt seemed a little off vocally IMO, most notably on KoC, can't put my finger on it but something felt off. There have been a few times on this tour where I've thought he's sounded a bit tired/worn out.

he was off all night vocally, starting from dead inside where he sounded out of breath. missed vocal cues all over the place, didn't attempt the bliss falsetto, skimped out on a few other falsettos too

Edited by spark_

he was off all night vocally, starting from dead inside where he sounded out of breath. missed vocal cues all over the place, didn't attempt the bliss falsetto, skimped out on a few other falsettos too

Maybe there's some truth to Matt saying "let me tell you how i'm feeling" right before Dead Inside, heh. :$