Setlist.fm now saying a new song was played earlier in the set

Person editing fm just seems to be getting outside info. But a twitter user outside the venue has said the same.

why bother confiscating cell phones /camara if there is no listening party and no new songs have been played?

We don't know this.

why bother confiscating cell phones /camara if there is no listening party and no new songs have been played?

We don't know this.

This. It's still unconfirmed whether they played new songs or not.

The fact that cameras and phones were confiscated and that a few sources have said that a new song was played mean it's probs more likely that something new was debuted though.

Edit: On-stage interview, not finished yet then apparently. Are we sure it doesn't actually start at 9 instead of finishing?

Not sure why you're posting this here but I don't think anyone who actually saw it was really complaining. Even if they did, people don't have to like seeing a song just because other people want to see it :erm:

It was a few pages back (around page 104). But yes, you do have a good point. I might just be somewhat bitter since I wasn't able to be at the show myself yesterday.

so only 1 new song and no listening party? meh :erm:

Shit, at least it's something new, better than nothing. Pretty disappointing for people who went though I imagine.

Wonder if they'll play whatever it is at the Mayan as well, we should get to actually hear it then.

Edit: Also, just in case people were wondering, apparently it wasn't Defector or The Globalist.

Where did you hear that?

Also you were at Webster? I dont know what you looked like but we mightve spoken

Saw on Facebook, someone in a group I'm in went to it, said it was a "good blended rock song, very electric, not heavy but not soft, good bassline"

And yes I was, I was 110 in line.

Saw on Facebook, someone in a group I'm in went to it, said it was a "good blended rock song, very electric, not heavy but not soft, good bassline"

And yes I was, I was 110 in line.

Ah, interesting. I wonder if it's dark, that's what Matt said.

I was #88

Ah, interesting. I wonder if it's dark, that's what Matt said.

I was #88

I doubt it. Seems like the first "dark" half of the album isn't going to live up to those descriptions at all. Especially when Matt considered Psycho one of the albums darkest moments and it comes off very campy and not serious. Same goes for Reapers.

Pretty vague but sounds roughly like single material, meaning it could well be the next one if the speculation is correct.

I doubt it. Seems like the first "dark" half of the album isn't going to live up to those descriptions at all. Especially when Matt considered Psycho one of the albums darkest moments and it comes off very campy and not serious. Same goes for Reapers.

Yeah, I wouldn't put too much on Matt saying it's dark. Thematically, I guess the first half is supposed to be but it doesn't sound like it'll be particularly dark sonically. I actually find Reapers to be quite fun and uplifting.