Any videos of Dead Star around yet?

Don't think so. Just a small instagram clip of the chorus, no verses.

Does anyone know the jam they played after Starlight last night in Manchester?

Not sure if there's a video of it around.

Can we get a follow-up on this? What exactly did he say?

Apologies I shouldn't have mentioned that. Ignore me.

Does anyone know the jam they played after Starlight last night in Manchester?

Not sure if there's a video of it around.

Check my Twitter.

Well you did, so you might as well share. And don't give us any bullshit about "it's secret" because if you were told, then it obviously isn't that secret.

On my way back. Alright setlist. My phone was constantly buzzing after I posted the grove's video!

Also where do I collect my Dollar?

Yeah "alright", I mean they didn't even play BH&R in full. Lazy bastards.

Wow thanks. Good job on keeping it a secret, that's what a real fan would do :)

Wow thanks. Good job on keeping it a secret, that's what a real fan would do :)

I said "I shouldn't have mentioned that" because I remembered it was a subject of heated arguments few pages back no because I know a secret. If/when I have information worth sharing I will do right here.

also after witnessing the dedication of the french last night I don't think any of us deserve the title "real fan" :LOL:

Edited by Eilya

Yeah "alright", I mean they didn't even play BH&R in full. Lazy bastards.

sarcasm my friend. It was the best setlist I've ever been to. Although there have been better songs played in previous gigs (imo anyway) the order of songs last night was much better. I'd give it 10/10 if Starlight was replaced with something else.

Am worried about tonight. Muse an expectations do not mix. Muse only seems to amaze in the absence of expectations.

The unplayed song is of course Dead Inside, which will premier a few hours before Muse come on.

Am worried about tonight. Muse an expectations do not mix. Muse only seems to amaze in the absence of expectations.

The unplayed song is of course Dead Inside, which will premier a few hours before Muse come on.

Ordinarily I'd be apprehensive, but based on what we've heard of the album so far, not so much.

I said" I shouldn't have mentioned that because I remembered it was a subject of heated arguments few pages back no because I know a secret. If/when I have information worth sharing I will do right here.

It wasn't a subject of heated arguments. And just tell us what Tom said. I don't see the point you're trying to make, unless Tom actually said nothing and you were kidding.

Someone claimed they met Matt after the gig and asked about Showbiz, and Matt said he doesn't think his voice can go that high anymore.

Someone claimed they met Matt after the gig and asked about Showbiz, and Matt said he doesn't think his voice can go that high anymore.

:(

There goes my dream of hearing that falsetto ending in person someday.

:(

There goes my dream of hearing that falsetto ending in person someday.

You never know, Matt says a lot of things. I'm sure he realizes they could play it a step down or whatever.

A fan was live streaming it from the crowd.

That's Matt's mum's account though. Was she streaming it too? And it was tweeted a few minutes ago. :LOL: