On my way back. Alright setlist. My phone was constantly buzzing after I posted the grove's video!

Also where do I collect my Dollar?

I hope you get guiding light tomorrow :happy:

If we get guiding light in Brighton I'm holding you personally accountable

Dunno if anyone mentionned it already but Tom just told me that tomorrow they're playing a song they never played before. Probably Dead Inside, could be a rare one though

Dunno if anyone mentionned it already but Tom just told me that tomorrow they're playing a song they never played before. Probably Dead Inside, could be a rare one though

Definitely Dead Inside.

Well that was good. Different from Newport, Matt and Dom came back on stage at the end and Matt did a devil horn salute and Dom took a pic of the crowd. They seem to like the Mancs.

And a hint on more dates ...

Yep, no synths, just the three of them. Verses were palm muted chugging going into strummed octaves. It sounded sooooo good.

Yep, no synths, just the three of them. Verses were palm muted chugging going into strummed octaves. It sounded sooooo good.

Damn... That sounds sick. Been waiting for that kind of version for ages.

Edit: Dat Grooove solo!

It's Big Freeze.

Matt Bellamy got my request:

Another sick show, this Psycho Tour shouldn't end. I still think the Brighton Dome will see the best show of all.