They used dance of the knights as intro music before drones. Hopefully this means the sets later this tour will be more like the ones from 2007...

I like how we've actually gotten to the point of having two PA intros. Guess I can't really pick people up on it in the setlist thread anymore :rolleyes:

Tonight's looking fairly average. Here's hoping for TAB

Map and AP ain't bad tbf but, yeah, nowt special.

SFA > Mercy > Knights encore maybe?

I've never got why people feel the need for setlist.fm trolling.

They used dance of the knights as intro music before drones. Hopefully this means the sets later this tour will be more like the ones from 2007...

I had thought whole idea was that Leave a Trace or Straight Outta Compton soundtracked the riot police arrival, and then they did the Drones tape. Maybe DotK is replacing Comption for that bit.

Straight Outta Compton was the best part of the Philly gig. The overly serious looking guard in front of us enthusiastically sang along to the entire thing before going back to being completely stoic the whole gig.

I feel a spiritual connection with this guard <3

Straight Outta Compton was the best part of the Philly gig. The overly serious looking guard in front of us enthusiastically sang along to the entire thing before going back to being completely stoic the whole gig.

I'm pretty sure I might've been like right near you if We're Thinking of the same security guard lol