Doors open 6 pm, begin 8 pm = Nothing but thieves. So probably Muse at about 9.15.

And btw Muse, if you're reading this, please do play the glorious Paris 4 or Paris 6 setlist at Cologne. :eyebrows:

Anyone know what time they're on tonight, 9ish?

Probably not 'til about 20 past, their lateness has gone up a notch since they've come back to Europe.

Probably not 'til about 20 past, their lateness has gone up a notch since they've come back to Europe.

Weren't they early for Paris night 5?

Weren't they early for Paris night 5?
Just not as late as the other nights I heard.

Lol. Pointless using muselive because nobody really uses it since they changed the layout. Also the share your stuff forums are fucked now lol

It was also posted on the board. Also, I don't think it's the worst idea trying to unite those that are willing to jump around and stuff, even though that usually comes more naturally, but this stage just makes it harder.

That would actually make me a bit sad, being like one of two Muse songs I actually really still care about seeing.

Don't worry, it'll probs be guitarless.

Don't worry, it'll probs be guitarless.

I'd be okay with that then. :happy:

I'm not sure why I care anyways, since it's pretty obvious the band's never going to come anywhere near where I live again, even if I was inclined to pay to go see them. :phu:

SFA :facemelt:

That'd be awesome to see live nowadays. Hope if true he actually play guitar though

Looks like Matt's back on guitar for all of Dead Inside at least. Wonder why he switched back to the barrier walk for, like, one gig. Variety? :chuckle:

Yeah, variety I'd imagine.

What happened to his guitar stand for the solo? :LOL: that thing was the best

Apparently Dance of the Knights was played before the Drones playback? Seems a bit useless

It's always one step forward, one step back for Muse isn't it...

Those Handler falsettos sound like they're getting rougher by the night.

rip in peace after this tour I guess. Hell, part of me's wondering whether it'll even last to the end of this one at this rate.