So what are we thinking, setlist something like E-Werk, or more like Tokyo Zepp? I'm expecting no more than 18-19 songs anyway.

Tokyo Zepp pls

Yeah, I'm thinking about 18 songs with around 4 or 5 new ones and maybe 2 or 3 rarities.

I see a few conspiracy songs being played.

A few Abso rarities, Take a Bow, Animals, Megalomania etc...

Assassin? :awesome:

I'm betting they'll open with either Dead Inside or Drill Sergeant + Psycho, I'm leaning more towards Dead Inside though.

Hi all

Was just wondering if someone could do me a massive favour? 😊

I'm looking to get 2 tickets for the newport gig, I'm not registered with the website as I rarely use the Internet

Does anyone have a code that I could use to purchase tickets that they aren't going to use ? 😊

Would be hugely grateful and would offer a donation for this 😊

Cheers all

Dan

We never got Fury last tour and they acknowledged people's desire for it didn't they? It's a possibility. Maybe Muscle Museum too.

Didn't it get played on the US tour, or am I thinking of a different tour?

I think Muscle Museum's a possibility. They were considering bringing it back on the T2L stadium tour but didn't 'cause it apparently sounded too retro. Considering these gigs will pretty much be 100% hardcore fans, I don't think they'll mind about that too much.

Hi all

Was just wondering if someone could do me a massive favour? 😊

I'm looking to get 2 tickets for the newport gig, I'm not registered with the website as I rarely use the Internet

Does anyone have a code that I could use to purchase tickets that they aren't going to use ? 😊

Would be hugely grateful and would offer a donation for this 😊

Cheers all

Dan

no