I'm a time traveller :happy:.

I think TIRO must be in every setlist. I just love how the crowd goes wild with the song, and I enjoy it a lot live (though I don't listen to it normally at home).

Ah. :D

Yeah, I agree. It's kind of become a staple of all their shows, along with Madness, Uprising, SBH, and Hysteria.

Don't think I've seen any drones or flying reaper dildo things for the entire gig, must be on the blink after all then?

That's interesting, because I remember that those were part of the show's appeal. Strange that Muse would ditch them for this show.

Not gonna lie, I had low hopes but this is disappointing. I guess at least it's only the first night...?

They may just be broken again.

^

They're clearly there, they just haven't come down at any point. Add on the fact that the band were like 30 minutes late and it seems logical they've probably just had issues with them tonight.

Well, see, now I would have been a lot happier, getting USOE and Reapers instead of Feeling Good and Revolt makes a huge difference.

But indeed, this is looking to be another very short set.

:LOL: Doomed to disagree.

But yeah if it's Muse by numbers from here on, this will be a mediocre set. Great for fans of the pop songs, but lost are the times when Muse used to blow me away.

EDIT: And I was gonna comment on how someone on periscope complained about the clapping with "really? People are against clapping now? No wonder the audiences are shit"

Doomed to disagree indeed.