Well, of course it's just my opinion. You asked why someone would think it was boring, so I told you why I thought it was.

Though I do imagine that even some people who only go every few years would be bored by the harmonica. I know I'd think "Oh...they're still doing this?". I wouldn't complain about a song closing every gig if it was good and fitting (i.e. TAB/Stockholm) but MWAH+Knights is just a snoozefest in that spot for me.

Survival too

So... any chance of a full concert video from one of the arena shows? I mean, not even counting the live albums, they had one of those for each of the last tours (Seattle KeyArena 2010 for the Resistance Tour, Super Saitama Arena 2013 for the 2nd Law Tour), so will they have one for this one?

If so, my money is on the Washington, D.C. show! Best setlist in the tour, from what I've heard.

Didn't have any guitar smashing antics (which my bf counted as a win,) but stellar set list (for the US,) decent energy, and almost all of the shit worked!

Didn't really see anyone filming, and would probably rather see one of the other countries' gigs in DVD, tbh.

Maybe not Sweden. If it happens.

I'm personally not a fan of when Matt smashes his guitars, but that's just me. :p

I definitely hope for a video of Citizen Erased, if anything. Have I mentioned that that was my favorite part of the show? :D

Bf saw that vid of Matt throwing the bomber around and was actually mad about it.

I was afraid he'd cry if he saw the broken holo glitter one.

Yeah, it seems like a waste of a perfectly good instrument. Besides, nobody can smash guitars like Pete Townshend.:D

The difference CE made in that set list vs Philly was shocking. I'm still a bit surprised.

That and Matt sort of seemed half asleep in Philly.

I was going to comment that D.C. also had MOTP and AP, but looking at MuseWiki, I found out that the Philly gig also had those songs, so you're right.

Do you think there is a chance that no one support Muse in Europe and that they will play longer (2h30)?

I mean, do you think they could play 1h50 set in Europe without anyone to support them??? It's not decent!

The tickets list a support act, they just aren't specifically named yet.

Also, I know the biased towards Europe is strong but an extra hour is probably a bit optimistic :LOL: I'll be surprised if we ever see a 2hr30 Muse concert tbh. Even the Unsustainble Tour sets were just over 2 hours (including breaks, jams etc.) iirc.

The tickets list a support act, they just aren't specifically named yet.

Also, I know the biased towards Europe is strong but an extra hour is probably a bit optimistic :LOL: I'll be surprised if we ever see a 2hr30 Muse concert tbh. Even the Unsustainble Tour sets were just over 2 hours (including breaks, jams etc.) iirc.

I didn't know that the tickets list a support act (My ticket doesn't list a support act). The first European gig is in 12 days and we don't know (Bercy doesn't know too!) the support act. Yes it's optimistic I know

, but as we say in France, "L'espoir fait vivre" (Hope is what makes us live).

A 15 song gig in the US was decent...?

No, I mean 15 song with a support act is not, clerly not decent, and 15 songs without any support act is absolutely not decent.

Edited by HystericHandler

All 3 of the tickets I've got so far list either "plus support" or "plus special guests", as usual.

I imagine they'll announce it next week at some point. Unless it's someone special and they're leaving it as a surprise? Don't see that happening though. UK gigs could get separate acts too.

Bf saw that vid of Matt throwing the bomber around and was actually mad about it.

I was afraid he'd cry if he saw the broken holo glitter one.

The difference CE made in that set list vs Philly was shocking. I'm still a bit surprised.

That and Matt sort of seemed half asleep in Philly.

is there a video of him smashing the holo flake one?

I haven't looked, tbh. I've just seen the pic of it broken on IG.

It IS a damn pretty guitar.

It sure is, I have one very similar myself ;)

Yep and it had probably the best Hysteria of last year and an awesome rendition of Mercy too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNTuDyMVk9Q

Those are the only pro-shots around I think.

Mercy. Sounds. Mega.

Edited by heyjackk