I'd like X Ambassadors to do London, or at least the night I'm going, but who knows.

For the record, I saw Band of Skulls at a small gig in Oxford in 2014, and I think they'd be atmospherically better in such rooms than in arenas.

X Ambassadors are one of the worst bands I've ever come across.

What about Royal Blood in the discussion of support band for the upcoming European tour? They don't have any shows planned for 2016 yet. Could mean they are focusing on finishing the second album though.

There still working on the second album and don't seem to be in any real rush either so I can't see it happening unfortunately :(

Renegades was certainly the worst song of the set, and vastly overplayed, but I thought the rest of the set was a bit samey, too. And they, to me, sounded like just a ton of other artists out there. Singer appeared to be able to hit some crazy notes, but didn't incorporate it into the songs well.

I dunno, I didn't hate it, I was just bored.

Except for that part where the singer shook his balls in my face. That was just wrong.

Renegades was certainly the worst song of the set, and vastly overplayed, but I thought the rest of the set was a bit samey, too. And they, to me, sounded like just a ton of other artists out there. Singer appeared to be able to hit some crazy notes, but didn't incorporate it into the songs well.

I dunno, I didn't hate it, I was just bored.

Except for that part where the singer shook his balls in my face. That was just wrong.

That's because they're a shitty manufactured Imagine Dragons clone created to sell Jeeps.

I have asked to Bercy on twitter, they don't know who will support muse on february 26th and after and even if there will be a first part.

I cannot understand, it's in 2 weeks !!!

There probably won't be a support act. It'll be 3 hours of Muse for the entire European tour. Take that, 'merica!

Granted, an hour of that would probably end up being fluff segues/instrumentals/playback, but still.

Edited by halo eighteen

There probably won't be a support act. It'll be 3 hours of Muse for the entire European tour. Take that, 'merica!

I was thinking about posting the same thing. They'll play BH&R in its entirety as the "opening act"

Of the times that I've seen Muse, their opening acts have been Metric, Cage the Elephant, X Ambassadors, Dead Sara and those ones who sounded like Smashing Pumpkins (can't remember the name). I think that I liked CtE the best.

Silversun Pickups was probably the last one - I realllly love them actually and am super geeked to see them at Coachella in a couple months. They'll be touring soon with CtE, Foals, and Bear Hands which kind of sounds like a Muse opening act misfits tour.

I've seen Razorlight and the Zutons open older Muse gigs, so I must say their choice in support has definitely improved over time. Phantogram should've done the whole tour.

The truly embarrassing thing is, it was choreographed. He did the exact same thing, at the exact same part of the song, on the exact same part of the stage the second night.

My boyfriend yelled "no, move on" right before it happened. :chuckle:

He's probably just repositioning his junk to hit those high notes.