I'd like X Ambassadors to do London, or at least the night I'm going, but who knows.

For the record, I saw Band of Skulls at a small gig in Oxford in 2014, and I think they'd be atmospherically better in such rooms than in arenas.

Band of Skulls are at a festival i'm going to at the end of April.

What are the rumours for UK support?

To be honest I really enjoyed Phantogram, they didn't get old at the six shows I did versus the seven arena shows I did with Band of Skulls.

I've seen Phantogram a bunch and always enjoy their shows. They sounded good, but I've even seen them better at smaller indoor venues when the bass can be really massive. :)

The whole idiot fans thing... yeah, to say "hey, just remove yourself from the situation" is dumb. You waited for that spot all this time, and you're just going to leave because some annoying twat(s) is being annoying? You shouldn't have to leave.

Being confrontational is certainly an option, but many times, that won't help. I've had people basically try to pick a fight with me just because I politely asked them to back off a little bit. Inconsiderate people are dicks who think they're entitled to act the way they do. They're not going to be like, "oh, sorry, it appears I was being ungracious, I shall tone down my behavior immediately." I mean, do you tell some impoverished person in a gang infested neighborhood to either move out (when he can't afford that) or tell the gang members to stop selling drugs or shooting people? No. They ought to be decent enough to not do that in the first place!

Ghost's dates make playing the Manchester gigs likely :D But then again could be Marmozets (I'd be happy with Marmozets these guys again) or Phantogram again. The overpriced tickets could mean a super-awesome support act such as Biffy Clyro, but doubt that will happen :LOL: All that I know is that there is a support act.

The whole idiot fans thing... yeah, to say "hey, just remove yourself from the situation" is dumb. You waited for that spot all this time, and you're just going to leave because some annoying twat(s) is being annoying? You shouldn't have to leave.

never said "leave your spot". as i stated before, everyone that's responded to my comment has filled in the blank/inferred what i said, which is ridiculous since i was as general as possible in my statement.

Ghost's dates make playing the Manchester gigs likely :D But then again could be Marmozets (I'd be happy with Marmozets these guys again) or Phantogram again. The overpriced tickets could mean a super-awesome support act such as Biffy Clyro, but doubt that will happen :LOL: All that I know is that there is a support act.

There is absolutely no way it will be Biffy Clyro.

It definitely wont be Nothing but Thieves for Mancester as they're in Sheffield on the same friday night.

I remember having Biffy as Muse's opener in 2010. Those were simpler, better times.

Is it me or are they really late with announcing supports? The first shows in Paris are in two weeks.

The Cologne show a good week later isn't even sold out yet. Announcing the support would help in ticket sales right?

Here's hoping they won't have any support and Muse just plays for three hours. Though that's still probably not going to happen...

I remember having Biffy as Muse's opener in 2010. Those were simpler, better times.

Biffy was the support as well in Berlin 2013. They played a little over an hour, which was a lot of time for an opening band, but my god it was good. I'm sure I won't get such a great support gig again.

Biffy was the support as well in Berlin 2013. They played a little over an hour, which was a lot of time for an opening band, but my god it was good. I'm sure I won't get such a great support gig again.

To further fuel the 16-songs debate. Biffy actually played 14 songs that time!

The opening act usually gets longer at stadiums - they got similar time at Wembley 2010 and opening for Foos in Milton Keynes in 2011, plus I've also seen a similar quantity of Iggy Pop, Tame Impala, Haim, Joan Jett, The Gaslight Anthem and Kaiser Chiefs among others at these kinda shows.

Fair enough. I just compared to the big stadium shows I've been at like Coldplay @ Parken Copenhagen, The Killers @ Wembley and Foo Fighters @ Ullevi Gothenburg. Don't remember the support acts playing more than 45 minutes there.

What about Royal Blood in the discussion of support band for the upcoming European tour? They don't have any shows planned for 2016 yet. Could mean they are focusing on finishing the second album though.

Fair enough. I just compared to the big stadium shows I've been at like Coldplay @ Parken Copenhagen, The Killers @ Wembley and Foo Fighters @ Ullevi Gothenburg. Don't remember the support acts playing more than 45 minutes there.

What about Royal Blood in the discussion of support band for the upcoming European tour? They don't have any shows planned for 2016 yet. Could mean they are focusing on finishing the second album though.

I went to The Killers' Wembley gig and I'm pretty sure The Gaslight Anthem did a full 60 min set.