12. JFK + Revolt

13. TIRO

14. Uprising

15. The Globalist

16. Mercy

17. Knights

Edited by Regilistic

All the Map love lately :love:

Referring back to that Maggie's Farm bit the other night, I'd quite like to see them try the A Song For The Dead riff by QOTSA after Map. Dunno if that's been suggested before.

Not suggested it publicly but I like to play it a lot on guitar as a Map outro riff.

12. JFK + Revolt

Damn. I was worried that with two nights they might decide to rotate those two. Now I'm afraid that we might get that on Saturday instead of Reapers, and something in place of Apocalypse Please..... Seriously wishing I could have done multiples of those Quebec/Montreal shows this tour instead of just Quebec Saturday....

Sooo just came back from today's gig.

Setlist was great until revolt snatched reapers spot.

My son was really unhappy about that.

However getting lots of rotation including CE was great. I was surprised to see UD being rotated but that was great.

Looking at the two nights in Montreal they really rotated quite a bit for people who would attend both shows.

That is something for the multi night shows in Europe then to look forward to for those going there I guess.

I was not in GA this time and was lucky to have a seat besides a girl from the US. Taking that trip to Canada meant she was a big fan as being up in the seats could often mean you have people.who come.for the show more than the music.

Glad it wasn't so and we were both really happy for CE.

Audience was probably the loudest during knights, uprising, tiro, hysteria, smbh.

Seemed most quiet to me during revolt but that might be because I took time during revolt to watch the reaction.

Loved the visuals and the drones but somehow I found the t2l pyramid slightly more impressive overall. The globalist was stunning though.

I'd be happier with a Madness/UD Rotation and playing both Reapers and Revolt. But I guess Muse will never drop Madness in the US.

In the "perfect setlist" thread I've thought about rotating them, and also Revolt and Mercy.

All in all, I'm quite happy, because that means they may experiment with more combinations in setlists. :)

Pretty sweet that they rotated almost a quarter of the setlist. The rotation's aren't bad either. UD with Resistance is a surprising one, in a very positive sense.

Surprised PiB didn't show up once over the two nights. Not complaining though, especially since Map got both nights.

Revolt should just replace UD, not Reapers More new stuff is good

Agreed. I like both Revolt and Reapers and while UD's visuals were kinda cool it's a shame that it has to take up a spot that one of those two could be in.

Impressed by MotP's consistency since its return. :awesome:

I really hope it sticks around for the rest of the tour.. From a selfish point of view I haven't seen it yet and it always strikes me as being one of their strongest live songs

I really hope it sticks around for the rest of the tour.. From a selfish point of view I haven't seen it yet and it always strikes me as being one of their strongest live songs

pfff not even selfish, everyone loves Map <3 should be this regular anyway

Also yes it's great from what I remember, been a loooong time since I last saw it though. I don't expect it to stay this common, it'll probs drop back into being rotated soon-ish, should be guaranteed to finally see it again after 6 years given how many gigs I'm going to this year though :happy:

Rotate Resistance and Aftermath in that UD slot

tumblr_inline_o0g5fvIE8q1typsh3_540.jpg

do we

have to...?