Surely there's a Taylor Swift thread for all this spaffing. Or is this to bide time before the tour restarts later this week?

I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor Swift becomes the discussion until the European Tour. It's clear that

A.) They're going to do pretty much the same set until Europe

B.) Europe will be quite different

C.) Australia will get the best out of all three continents

Am I on the right messageboard here? I swear this was supposed to be a Muse messageboard... :LOL:

Muse fans in 2015 dig the top 40. Slightly ridiculous, but just a sign of how bad this band has gotten over the years.

Edited by ninsp

C.) Australia will get the best out of all three continents

Idk if Australia will be the best. On T2L tour most of the Euro stadiums and even some of the American arenas got better sets than Aus. Hell, the US got Dead Star and Micro cuts and Australia didn't.

But even so, Japan will be the best.

Until they hit Sydney

Dude, Sydney got B&H on the last tour, and B&H, CE, Sunburn, Map, Bliss, New Born and Stockholm on TR tour. Sydney isn't even that bad :LOL:

Dude, Sydney got B&H on the last tour, and B&H, CE, Sunburn, Map, Bliss, New Born and Stockholm on TR tour. Sydney isn't even that bad :LOL:

On TR tour Sunburn was only played at that one freakish setlist in Brisbane and New Born and Stockholm were staples so that doesn't really count! :p I'm more talking about T2L tour anyway.

Perth - 21 songs, Hyper Music, Sunburn, Citizen Erased

Melbourne - 21 songs, Map, Agitated, Stockholm Syndrome, Citizen Erased, Fury ver the 2 nights

Adelaide - 21 songs, Map, Bliss

Sydney - 20 songs and only Butterflies and Hurricanes that was rare. It was an enjoyable show nonetheless but I felt a little cheated that we only got B&H and it probably didn't help that I'd already seen it and had been hoping for a different rarity I hadn't seen before.

Although in fairness to Brisbane they got absolutely nothing rare and had probably one of the worst sets of the entire tour lmao

I'm pretty sure that one Micro Cuts was in Canada.

I didn't get anything "rare" on the T2L tour, but Map and Sunburn were pretty wonderful to see.

Would have been equally amazing to see Bliss or CE, but they seemed to drop them immediately this tour.

I doubt they rehearsed anything; would assume spent time with families.

It's percentage that gives Australia the reputation. Dead Star barely showed up out of like 60 US dates, and Micro Cuts once in Canada.

Japan might get the best arena set but overall songs UK landslides from the Psycho Tour. They always win song variation anyways. Japan just gets the percentage thing again.

I would've thought that the gigs in A Whale's Vagina San Diego and Las Vegas might get a rarity as compensance for the last-minute re-arrangements. Or at maybe the least just digging back up Bliss or CE, even if that will probably be interpreted as a massive "fuck you" to other gigs.

For me, all logic has been tossed out the window and I'm going in with neutral expectations. I learned my lesson from both nights in LA lol

For the sake of people who went to Vegas (and didn't go to Phoenix because it wasn't announced and the flights/hotels were booked/non-refundable), I really hope they do SOMETHING. There was a lot of fans in Vegas that got fucked over by that.

Wasn't there some BH&R gig where they opened with Apocalypse Please and 2/3 other piano songs? Thought that would be interesting to open up with the piano section instead of having it in the traditional midpoint. I could just be making up stuff though idk.

Edit: Wow that run, then AP way down later in the set :LOL: Damn, that's 7/16 songs where the piano is used, these days were lucky to break 3 songs with piano.

Yeah, I very very VERY much doubt that was the actual order.

There was a 2006 BH&R gig where they opened with a bunch of piano songs.

EDIT: PiB and TIRO are the wrong way round too. Looks more like someone's recollection of the songs rather than the actual set. And SFA and MM too, they always played them the other way round.

I don't know there's a lot of "fuck it" orderings scattered around the Absolution Tour. I don't think it would matter as much considering how strong all the rotated songs were.

CE and RBS are probably reversed though. At least. PiB and Bliss have been back to back on occasion.