No, I could go off on other points as to why she sucks, but I already linked you three articles showing she's an asshole. I could go for more.

You mean the articles I actually explained to you because you didn't really read them?

You mean the articles I actually explained to you because you didn't really read them?

No, the articles that you didn't read that I linked. The articles that you made up your own arguments about despite it not being anywhere in the text. Those articles. The ones I linked.

We're very off-topic but no one really moderates this board so who cares.

Anyway I suggest that you research a little on the subject that Nicki brought up in the article you linked since it's actually a very good one. She called out the media and award shows, Taylor took it personally, Nicki explained that it wasn't about her, Taylor apologised and Nicki went on to shame the media for using this as an attempt to overshadow the issue that Nicki was actually talking about.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2015/07/22/nicki-minaj-is-annoyed-with-mtv-and-the-media-not-taylor-swift-heres-why/

We're very off-topic but no one really moderates this board so who cares.

Anyway I suggest that you research a little on the subject that Nicki brought up in the article you linked since it's actually a very good one. She called out the media and award shows, Taylor took it personally, Nicki explained that it wasn't about her, Taylor apologised and Nicki went on to shame the media for using this as an attempt to overshadow the issue that Nicki was actually talking about.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2015/07/22/nicki-minaj-is-annoyed-with-mtv-and-the-media-not-taylor-swift-heres-why/

Exactly. Taylor Swift is a paranoid lil a-hole and takes everything as a slight.

I dislike Taylor Swift, but I don't only listen to rockmusic! I love Soul, some R&B, some Jazz, as well....I'd love to hear Muse's rendition of Roberta Flack "The first time ever I saw your face", Matt once mentioned he'd likento do a cover...but who knows...

Let's go back to the topic of the tour, eh? :rolleyes:

We're on a (once) borderline metal/hard rock band's forum and people are defending Taylor Swift. Just lovely. Muse is Top 40.

Did you really expect anything different? This is the audience they play to now, get with the times and stop expecting them to act like they're 20 again

BANDS CHANGE AND THE FANS NEED TO CHANGE WITH THEM OR GET LOST GOD WOULD YOU REALLY WANT THEM TO REMAKE ORIGIN OF SYMMETRY AND ABSOLUTION OVER AND OVER AGAIN?!

Edited by Alexander DeLarge

Btw, Muse was never Metal .. :rolleyes:

They were never out-and-out metal (I don't they've ever been out-and-out anything tbf, apart from maybe on Showbiz) but I'd say the OOS/Absolution era had flecks of metal knocking about, particularly around 2002.

I'm not a fan of Taylor Swift... but Shake It Off is a bloody earworm. :LOL:

Does she write her own music and lyrics?

Together with other people probably.

Never really got any of her music other than I Knew You Were Trouble.

Personally, I like Taylor Swoft because shes a bit different to the rest of pop around (well, at least until 1989) and she could still be classed as a country singer I'd say.. for the time being at least. and tnh i just like the music, more than anything else:LOL:

Heavy metal (or simply metal) is a genre of rock music that developed in the late 1960s and early 1970s, largely in the United Kingdom and the United States. With roots in blues rock and psychedelic rock, the bands that created heavy metal developed a thick, massive sound, characterized by highly amplified distortion, extended guitar solos, emphatic beats, and overall loudness.

Seems to fit the description.