Yeah I think I liked it more than the last one. I might have seen you in line, but I don't really know what you look like.

If it was a dude with fake blonde hair that was me, I also blasted Guiding Light with a friend early on but was cut short since we had issues with the speaker :(

After my first Muse gig, I didn't understand why people were being so pessimistic, but after this second gig, I finally get it. Crappy setlist... DEAD crowd... god I'm just so disappointed...... but I was still jumping like it was the craziest crowd ever and it was still fucking amazing. Just what it could've been... :rolleyes:

you know you could get that from setlist.fm or Mr. K's Bellamybot script

oh :c Well at least i had great time switching between notepad and the wiki :$

Anyway, i cannot understand why reapers (a song that should have stayed a staple) rotates with revolt (their newest single)

The fact that it could potentionally be a rotation for further scares me. I want to see reapers the first day in Paris :/

I was in seats both nights unfortunately, but the crowd down in the pit looked livelier tonight than last night. They just make more noise for the poppy songs, like Madness and Mercy. :( At least TIRO and Knights get people moving!

This is why we can't have nice things, America! I can't believe Phoenix got a rarity and Staples II did not (I refuse to count FG as a rarity.)

Anyway, i cannot understand why reapers (a song that should have stayed a staple) rotates with revolt (their newest single)

It doesn't

Reapers has just been dropped in favour of playing Hysteria AND Resistance instead of just one of them in a rotation.

But don't worry it'll probably be played in France and Europe they're just known for shafting the US a little bit in terms of setlists.

EDIT: Actually maybe it is if they played Reapers and not Revolt tonight.. I don't even know anymore.

LA didn't get a rarity, but so happy Reapers was put back on. The show was so much fun! The drones look so pretty when they're working --one went rogue and nearly hit us (it may have hit a guard instead.) So sad that this was my last Muse show for a while, but it was good to end on a positive note! :supersad:

How did Dead Inside sound? I'm always curious with it on a night to night basis as it seems to be the main one that's bad one night and really good the next.

I know Matt once said he wanted to do songs with a banjo but that's a bit of an unusual step. :chuckle:

I see LA #1 had the same shite. Boo-urns. Although bizarrely someone I know was at last night's gig while on holiday out there, and who comes from a scene where they like some cooler acts. She said it was great.

I mean, don't get me wrong. The show was still a great show. It's in my top ten on a year where I've seen 43 concerts. It's just that compared to previous Muse shows, it was a bit disappointing. Yes, I've become a fucking Muse Hipster. "I liked them better back before they sold out and went all poppy." lol

I was in seats both nights unfortunately, but the crowd down in the pit looked livelier tonight than last night. They just make more noise for the poppy songs, like Madness and Mercy. :( At least TIRO and Knights get people moving!
Floor did seem livelier tonight to me as well. I know that I was trying to put even more energy for the band to see, even if I was just one person (but being near the railing, I felt like it could help). And tonight was definitely better, simply because they played Reapers. Sad that this has become a saving consolation, but when Newborn and now Stockholm Syndrome have been cut from the rotation, that has to suffice.

Bummed that only one of my top five favorite Muse songs ever gets played regularly now. :( But tonight did leave me feeling way more optimistic than last night. :)

Edited by Corkscrewed

Reapers for Revolt?

Er... ok? Still means Resistance is hogging an undeserved spot though.

I mean, don't get me wrong. The show was still a great show. It's in my top ten on a year where I've seen 43 concerts. It's just that compared to previous Muse shows, it was a bit disappointing. Yes, I've become a fucking Muse Hipster. "I liked them better back before they sold out and went all poppy." lol

It does look great aesthetically and I think the 360 idea sort of works (there are flaws, but in execution, it looks quite good).

Yeah that sounds about right. I have no idea why its gone mega-poppy on this one - even with previous Muse tours in the US, there was a heavy song or two sticking around. Hell, that Stockholm+10 minute riff-fest in LA in 2010 was pretty cool. And that's before the LA Mayan gig, which did look like it had a reasonably good crowd.

I'm not even upset about it going poppy. It's just the second tour in a row they started out rotating in stuff like Bliss, CE, AP (actually, it was Bliss last tour...) and taking it out after the first few shows.

And Reapers for Revolt is :facepalm: Honestly, the reason I'd been upset they removed Reapers in the first place (because I'd rather see Revolt, or even Aftermath, personally) is the idiocy of removing a brand new track (and single, both of them) to play something like Resistance (or still have UD in the set.)

Wasn't one of the major visual gimmicks for Revolt?

If this tour is going to be Muse's Greatest Pop Hits, fine... but at least we should expect to see a good mix of new songs and not have them rotate with one another.

Edited by SerpentSatellite

Christ, have these things actually worked without any issues for a single gig yet? :rolleyes:

I think they have done at one or two. But more often than not, no.

Tbh part of why I'm anticipating the O2 gig next year is just to see what goes wrong. Which at the least might be more entertaining than a sequence of Starlight, Feeling Good, Madness, UD and Revolt. :chuckle:

http://www.nme.com/news/muse/68787

Maybe they should follow what they say

Presumably Matt had already forgot about that by the time that summer's stadium tour and all that faff rocked up, nevermind these shenanigans.

After my first Muse gig, I didn't understand why people were being so pessimistic, but after this second gig, I finally get it. Crappy setlist... DEAD crowd... god I'm just so disappointed...... but I was still jumping like it was the craziest crowd ever and it was still fucking amazing. Just what it could've been... :rolleyes:

i'm going to the show in boston on 1/25....still a bunch of tickets on ticketmaster. do u think it will sell out?