No Reapers

:facepalm:

With the Tumblr audience still up in arms over demonizing mental illness with Psycho, they could win them back with that one.

Thankfully Tumblr doesn't actually have any idea of the things they whinge about. If they'd seen the Mercy video, there would be widespread gig protests and a petition to ban Muse from the US.

No Reapers and Resistance.

*sighhhhhhhhhhh*

Genuinely feel pretty sorry if that's the only gig some people were going to on this cycle and were looking forward to Reapers, which is probably the case for a decent amount of people considering it's one of the more well-liked songs on the album. Reapers is massive live and one of the few highlights and moments where you actually think 'Oh, look, a rock band' in these sets.

These gigs, man...

I swear to god if they do to Reapers what they did to Animals and MK Ultra I will throttle somebody.

I expected Reapers to start dropping away on the next tour but it seemed like it was a concrete staple on this one. If anything, I expected The Handler to start getting dropped (still do tbh).

Hopefully it was just a one-off for whatever reason. Still massively shit for the people at that gig though.

Makes me worry that they're going to decide The Globalist is too much trouble for the crowd reaction and drop it.

Meh, I doubt it. Seems like it's almost the theatrical centrepiece of the show what with the visuals, the 'drone' and whatnot. Probably too key to the 'show' to be dropped but I guess you never know.

They probably think the crowds are just stunned into silence every night :rolleyes:

What a farce.

Pretty much the last 2 months summed up.

Through all of these lackluster sets, I've just kept thinking "at least Reapers and The Handler are guarantees" :(

This had seriously better just be a one-off thing...

[Drones]

Psycho

Dead Inside

Resistance

Aftermath

Isolated System

Plug In Baby

Supermassive Black Hole

Prelude

Starlight

Feeling Good

Guiding Light

Munich Jam

Madness

Undisclosed Desires

[JFK]

Revolt

Time Is Running Out

Uprising

The Globalist

Mercy

Knights of Cydonia.

It's not far off now...

With Reapers gone it's pretty much guaranteed that Muse wants to be a pop act live. The ending is just crushing live. Too heavy for this show? I don't get it.

I'm not a setlist complainer, I was fine with it so far, but if I didn't get Reapers at my show I'd be legitimately furious especially with the prices for this show.

Edited by ninsp

reapers being gone is just a one show occurrence as of now, everyones talking as if it's a done deal that it's gone. let the next few shows go by and then we'll see if its gone for good.

Indeed, but is a bad omen, like if the power of darkness raising silently, the trees die, the animals hide and Muse don't play Reapers.