I don't get CERTAIN people. You'll complain about them playing the same crap songs over and over and over but the implication they're about to maybe play a new song?

"DON'T DO IT!!!"

But if that new song is also crap (worse, even), isn't not wanting to see it justified?

I don't get CERTAIN people. You'll complain about them playing the same crap songs over and over and over but the implication they're about to maybe play a new song?

"DON'T DO IT!!!"

It's almost as if they didn't specify what they wanted.

Oh wait...

The drones have been improved again. The lights on them change colour and can do flashy little effects as you can see here :)

Yeah I've also seen video of the colour-changing drones during Supermasssive. They look pretty awesome on that one.

But it's NEW crap, and therefore more interesting.

Yeah I think Aftermath is rubbish, and I'd much rather see it than Guiding Light for the 4th fucking time.

I'd also rather see it than yet another Undisclosed Desires, but I'm clearly out on that regard. Hopefully I get AP instead of Eurasia at the least.

How the fuck you gonna complain about something that hasn't even happened? You gonna complain about the sky being pink when it's never even been pink?

God damn.

Fuck specifications Simon. Complaining about shit that hasn't happened like it's gonna be horrible before the fact is dumb.

I know, I just can't think of anything I'd rather see less than Aftermath. Maybe Explorers or Guiding Light for the 3rd time.

The first minute with the blues-y guitar would probably be nice but other than that, I imagine it to still be utterly guff. And if there's one thing these sets don't need, it's another slow, soppy, ballad-y love song.

yeah this is true - it's such a shame because up until the first chorus Aftermath had such promise but then.... ahh

If Guiding Light comes back i'm done lmao

I can see a Starlight-FG-Munich Jam-Madness-UD-Revolt-Aftermath run coming at some point in this tour...

Starlight-FG-Munich Jam-Madness-UD-GL-Revolt-Aftermath*

Probably a guitarless Blackout in there too at some point.

Goddamn that complaining.

Or as the rest of the board would call it: Sharing opinions on songs that might get played.

My bf loves Aftermath so much I can't even form my own opinion on it properly.

As long as it replaces one of the other slower songs, I'd be happy for them to add it in.

I was really hoping to get a song I'd never seen before at my last gig.

I think it's fair that I was still rather disappointed the one I got was probably my least favorite Muse song of all time.

The drones have been improved again. The lights on them change colour and can do flashy little effects as you can see here :)

What was that picture of that chubby black missile with propellers on it, then?

Aftermath might well be my least favourite song the band have ever done, of course I'm not going to enjoy the thought of hearing it live :LOL:

Okay, let me rephrase what I originally said - "I'm really glad Muse aren't playing Aftermath (yet)! Smart decision by the chaps, that." There we go, no complaining, pure positivity.

I got Unnatural Selection; you're getting Aftermath. :phu:

And you'll like it. Cuz it's new.

I have questions on the fairness of this trade-off :shifty:

I'd happily take the five extra songs though (even if I can't actually see it happening this time).

Does anyone know if the band are doing meet and greets.

thanks

themusicliveson.net

Nope, sorry. Don't think they've done one in years. You can meet them after gigs if you're willing to wait long enough though.

We have tickets for the Detroit show which already concerns be a bit because it's the night after the Chicago show now. Better get some unseasonably nice January weather for a quick trip across lower Michigan/Indiana.

The prospect of seeing Aftermath live does not exactly raise my anticipation level either. I'd be fine if they swapped Undisclosed Desires out for it because they're equally dreadful and I've heard UD more than enough times in concert. I can't really see that happening though since UD has somehow become a setlist staple that should have been retired after The Resistance tour.

I'd probably be a little upset to get Aftermath at first, especially if UD, Madness and Starlight are all still played but I'd be less upset as the set went on. I had that woeful Explorers - Follow Me - Undisclosed Desires - Guiding Light at my last gig and while it isn't exactly heart stopping I still thoroughly enjoyed the gig.

I'd still love to get Citizen Erased to be honest. That's highest on my wish list along with Fury.

Fury at Manchester Academy was such a nice moment for me, I think it'd been in my top 5 for years :happy: Brilliant encore opener as well. To see it from right at the front in such a small venue was like being in a dream or something. God, I hope they do another tour like that either before the next album or in promo for it.

Only need to see Assassin, COD, Invincible, Hyper Chondriac Music and Showbiz to complete the top 10 now I think.

'only'

Fury at Manchester Academy was such a nice moment for me, I think it'd been in my top 5 for years :happy: Brilliant encore opener as well. To see it from right at the front in such a small venue was like being in a dream or something. God, I hope they do another tour like that either before the next album or in promo for it.

This. It's gonna be so hard for another Muse gig to top that one for me :( Download was great in terms of setlist (and general performance) but Manchester was just... something else.

(As were, I assume, the other Psycho tour gigs)