Drill Sergeant

1. Psycho

2. Reapers

3. Interlude + Hysteria (Back In Black + Vuilstamen Riff Outro)

4. The Handler

5. The 2nd Law: Unsustainable

6. Dead Inside

7. Supermassive Black Hole

8. Resistance

9. Munich Jam

10. Madness

11. [JFK] + Revolt

12. Apocalypse Please

13. Time Is Running Out

14. Prelude + Starlight

15. Uprising (Extended Outro)

16. Stockholm Syndrome (Township Rebellion + Execution Commentary Outro)

17. Mercy

18. Knights Of Cydonia (Man With A Harmonica Intro)

Edited by Chevi Broker

So they chose to play SS at a festival but not at their own shows? It's tragic that SS is no longer a regular, bad enough that they decided to rotate it on the last tour.

Which song did CE replace the other night? The current arena set with Bliss, CE, Hysteria, AP and SS (in place of UD if they can't be bothered to add in one more song) would be good.

So they chose to play SS at a festival but not at their own shows? It's tragic that SS is no longer a regular, bad enough that they decided to rotate it on the last tour.

Which song did CE replace the other night? The current arena set with Bliss, CE, Hysteria, AP and SS (in place of UD if they can't be bothered to add in one more song) would be good.

CE replaced Resistance / Hysteria.

From what they've played so far, this would be an okay set.

Psycho

Reapers

Dead Inside

Bliss / Plug In Baby

Isolated System

The Handler

Hysteria

Supermassive Black Hole

Starlight

Citizen Erased

Apocalypse Please / Eurasia

Munich Jam

Madness / Undisclosed Desires

JFK + Revolt / Defector

Time Is Running Out

Uprising

Stockholm Syndrome

-----

The Globalist

-----

Mercy

Knights Of Cydonia

I'd rather SMBH at #2 though and Reapers moved to closing the main set.

From what they've played so far, this would be an okay set.

Psycho

Reapers

Dead Inside

Bliss / Plug In Baby

Isolated System

The Handler

Hysteria

Supermassive Black Hole

Starlight

Citizen Erased

Apocalypse Please / Eurasia

Munich Jam

Madness / Undisclosed Desires

JFK + Revolt / Defector

Time Is Running Out

Uprising

Stockholm Syndrome

-----

The Globalist

-----

Mercy

Knights Of Cydonia

I'd rather SMBH at #2 though and Reapers moved to closing the main set.

I'd like this to be honest, although I actually wouldn't care if Defector doesn't replace Revolt, I think Revolt would be fun live and Defector is kinda eh

He did that for a reason. What was? It was because the Glitter was destroyed and he had to change the tone of some songs and played that bunch of riffs as apology?

I read someone say that was the alleged reason for the first time a few days ago but he never said anything like that publicly from what I know. I mean... it's kind of stupid to play a bunch of riffs to apologize to fans for an accident that destroyed half of his own guitar rig lol. Makes no sense. All I know for a fact was that the jam wasn't on the setlist and that's about it, and it caught Dom off guard so they likely didn't discuss anything about "making it up to the fans" for the couple of technical difficulties during the show (the tarp only half came down off of Chris' tower, and Matt's tarp on the way down snagged onto the guitars and destroyed a lot of them when riggers pulled it down since they all fell down too).

I read someone say that was the alleged reason for the first time a few days ago but he never said anything like that publicly from what I know. I mean... it's kind of stupid to play a bunch of riffs to apologize to fans for an accident that destroyed half of his own guitar rig lol. Makes no sense. All I know for a fact was that the jam wasn't on the setlist and that's about it, and it caught Dom off guard so they likely didn't discuss anything about "making it up to the fans" for the couple of technical difficulties during the show (the tarp only half came down off of Chris' tower, and Matt's tarp on the way down snagged onto the guitars and destroyed a lot of them when riggers pulled it down since they all fell down too).

Was Chris' 'tarp' getting stuck the same gig as the guitar crash? And it only broke the Santa/Glitterati Manson. Think the double neck was on there as well and that was fine, but yeah, certainly something to be a bit iffy about