Matt has apparently said they're intending to do European stadiums in 2019 on the tour for the next tour, but the upcoming Drones arena leg in Europe is it for EU shows.

Surprised its also it for US dates, given there's vast swathes of that nation ignored. Presumably for second Asia leg, it'd be Japan, given they missed it on the leg a few weeks back.

So from fans that met Muse this week, they've said no 2nd leg of the US tour in 2016, the current gigs are it.

And Asia in July, Australia in August/September.

That leaves a nice big gap for a Glastonbury appearance as well, Muse are currently one of the main rumours along side Adele and Coldplay.

This. I still get shit for saying that I would have walked out of the Zepp gig and been disappointed simply by how they ended it, but seriously, think about it, getting such a good set, then walking out with the most anti climatic song ever.

Panic Station would be a worse closer than Starlight.

I think Muse read the boards on Thursday, I can tell you that Chris, Dom & Morgan played Prelude and Dom & Morgan played Isolated System.

I can also confirm CE was amazing!

Prelude before Starlight is without doubt the most ridiculous thing setlist wise they have ever done.

I'd say it's JFK before Revolt. Starlight might be overplayed but it's still a good song. Revolt might be the worst Muse song ever

I'd say it's JFK before Revolt. Starlight might be overplayed but it's still a good song. Revolt might be the worst Muse song ever

Starlight is guff live nowadays anyway, let alone with Matt not playing guitar for it. Revolt sounds nowhere near as good live as it does on the record but I'd still take it over post-2007 Starlight any day.

I'm talking more about how jarring the transition is.

I actually don't mind the transition itself, but the tease is pretty shite considering how much better Survival is than Starlight live. Plus, Prelude is a completely pointless addition to the sets anyway.