I think if we keep getting rotations on the other nights, coupled with the rotations we have seen already then there's positives. There was good variation in the two nights and Matt said that the sets would be static to start with... Which you could also use as an excuse as to why they're short

They'll get longer as the tour goes on I'd think, once the "static start" has gone. It's just a question of when. I'm pretty upbeat just now about things

Sucks a bit for Mexico though

Mexico has gotten the best sets for the past two tours. They can take a hit on this one.

Still only one Piano song? Where are they keeping the piano anyway, are they still lifting it up on to the stage like T2L tour? Don't really see the point if they're still only doing one piano song.

There's CE and Globalist too.

But indeed, more piano is better.

If he thinks it's too boring he should put it on a floating platform with smoke and sparks or something.

I wouldn't mind Feeling Good if it actually had some oomph to it like the studio version, but it's just dull. Reeeally dull.

I really don't see why that (and USOE, for that matter) stick around while Sunburn is so rare. Sure, Sunburn's old but it's surprisingly popular given it's age and it'd be an easy way to throw the older fans a bone while not totally alienating casuals/newer fans.

Edited by Jobby

The lackluster piano section can be resolved by just adding one more piano song. Rotate AP/Sunburn in the first slot and then Eurasia/FG in the second slot. This is made easier because there's no song really on Drones that is piano-driven and is obligated for them to play.

Or toss in RBS. Or Space Dementia.

I feel RBS would actually fit the paranoid narrative of their recent albums.

see that clearly states that the audio is swapped. Whereas the handler video says nothing other than the date of the gig
doesnt really change anything. You're literally arguing against a proven fact. Obviously it's difficult as fuck to find a video where the audio has been replaced with another live performance without any mention of it, for obvious reasons. But that was never the issue here. People said it was unlikely that someone would go through the trouble of switching the audio, and the truth is that it just isn't.

So from fans that met Muse this week, they've said no 2nd leg of the US tour in 2016, the current gigs are it.

And Asia in July, Australia in August/September.

Then they could record demos in November/December and start recording after a Christmas break.