I made one of those ideal setlists in the other thread, but it really does bring up a good point.

Why not tie the arc of the main character together in a section like this? If they're serious about the whole concept album thing, I think it'd be a good idea.

---------------

[Drill Seargent]

Psycho

Mercy

The Handler

[JFK instrumental]

Defector/Revolt

The Globalist

[Drones]

----------------

I made one of those ideal setlists in the other thread, but it really does bring up a good point.

Why not tie the arc of the main character together in a section like this? If they're serious about the whole concept album thing, I think it'd be a good idea.

---------------

[Drill Seargent]

Psycho

Mercy

The Handler

[JFK instrumental]

Defector/Revolt

The Globalist

[Drones]

----------------

Reapers?

The lack of real drones is kinda sad in hindsight. Would've been awesome with them flying around shining lights on people and raining confetti :LOL:

I was really hoping for this. For a band with a big stage show that has a lot of songs about conspiracy and government their attempts at combining the aspects have been pretty weak.

The lack of real drones is kinda sad in hindsight. Would've been awesome with them flying around shining lights on people and raining confetti :LOL:

I'm not sure they are allowed to use Drones over a crowd of people, much less in an enclosed arena. In fact is illegal in some countries.

I'm not sure they are allowed to use Drones over a crowd of people, much less in an enclosed arena. In fact is illegal in some countries.

I think even inflatated versions of real drones (the missile carrying type not the quadcopters) would be an improvement and tie in to the concept/Reapers lyrics & music video.

They should have stolen amazon's idea and deposited the 'free' copy of Drones delivered into the crowd via drones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNO84pao8jo

The reality doesn't tie in with their description.

'They are quite intimidating' They're balloons!.. I have a feeling something didn't go according to plan since that teaser video was recorded.

Edited by Tom//P

These setlists have been even worse than I expected! Thought that at least Defector would get a run out and that CE or a comparable rarity would stick around...

Anyway here's a good video of The Globalist, without audience singing over it:

[YT]

[/YT]

Jesus those visuals.

These setlists have been even worse than I expected! Thought that at least Defector would get a run out and that CE or a comparable rarity would stick around...

Anyway here's a good video of The Globalist, without audience singing over it:

[YT]

[/YT]

Visually this might be the best thing they have ever done. Absolutely stunning :eek: