Anyway, for the next few gigs, can we organise and control the barrier? They all have to record a specific 15 second clip in order, then post to Instagram. For science.

nah fuck that, from how dead that crowd was how about all the #realfans go to the front and the guys who want to record stay at the back?

After listening it 3 times the song is good until Matt starts the pointless whammy solos. Chorus is fucking genius, i just wish the Drones chant was actually screaming like in the IG post, that sounded much better.

Are you joking about the drones chant? This sounds like Chris yelling super distorted through a vocoder. I'd much rather have that over typical chants like Unnatural.

Edited by Citizen_Eraser

To be fair, remember how shit his vocals for Survival sounded at the Olympics performance? I'll wait for the studio version

Thing is the entire track is weak. Matt's falsetto is him trying really hard to be classic rock, the classic rock "sound" of the track would hold up better without him pushing it over the edge with that, a more Muse-y falsetto or melody there would've done it justice. Some good parts of the track, but this doesn't excite me at all.

That new song sounds amazing, can't wait to hear the studio version. The solo is incredible and i'm sure it will sound better on the album as some of that could be improve, especially in the first half. LOVED his falsetto in the chorus bits!! Very different from his usual falsetto, but great.