Anyone have an idea of stage times for this tour, have a 23:00 bus to catch tomorrow and need a fifteen minute run!

If you have to leave to get your bus, it doesn't matter what time the gig finishes, you just have to go. I reckon they'll finish at 10.30pm but we'll know for sure after tonight's Belfast gig.

Just saw that it was in the Brighton Dome were ABBA won the Eurovision. Probably the closest anything Sweden related has come to Muse in sometime

fake or not?

CAKWMsxWAAEa8Lz.jpg

Same font muse uses on their setlist, if that comes to be true: HOLY FUCKING SHIT :eek:

Well I was right about them dropping Madness but obv the DVD is gonna be rarities, Psycho, Drones and the usual

Not sure about his vocal in this one, hoping it's just the quality

Edit: More,

The first clip sound nothing like Matt :stunned:

Wait... So if this is Reapers, what the fuck is Drones?

another song?

How is it hard to understand that almost every song in the album will likely have "drones" in it? It's a concept album.

The first clip sound nothing like Matt :stunned:

Yeah not sure what to think, the clip with the vocal "behind the wheel" sounded good, will wait for a full video before judgement though

I'm actually glad that Drones is another song. As cool as this song sounds, it doesn't really sound like an album closer to me.