Hmmmm - I was hoping for somewhere closer to home than Brighton or Manchester, but the last train from Brighton to Bedford (which is a 40 minute drive from my house) is at midnight. Gig should finish @ 11 and the venue looks near the train station so...

It's like a 5 minute walk from the train station so I really wouldn't worry about that.

So yes...that was pretty intense! It just happened to be by chance that at 6:00, id check the site/boards for any update on the single, to fall upon news of a mini UK tour next week! To top it off, they playing in my home country about 50 mins away! Newport Wales! The last time they played a gig here was at Cardiff for Blackholes.

So damn excited! to be honest I think excitement is a tad of an understatement at the moment, I still can't believe I got tickets after trying frantically for about a hour to actually get through.

Edited by Muse_Maniac

Sorry to everyone who didn't mange to get a ticket - I know how gutting that feels.

I'm starting to wonder whether or not Matt's got any new Mansons. Intrigued to see if he feels the need for any new ones...

I think he has a new one yeah, nothing too weird from the outside though

I brought this with my dads ticketmaster account and card. Will I be alright if I take his credit card and photo id?

I'm pretty sure it needs to be the same person on the Photo ID, so unless your dad and you look v alike you may have a problem there.

Ok posting this in all active UK Gigs/Tour threads because they all look like Groundhog Day with the same posts over and over so:

- If you are looking for a spare ticket what you need to do is keep an eye out on the Musebay Thread in the gig section http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=88005 - Any spares for sell will be advertised there

- If you have a questions about getting into the gig with tickets bought with someone else's credit card or Ticketmaster's account you need to contact Ticketmaster Customer Service. They will be the one knowing that can and cannot be done.

And because I am having a good day I will even post the number to Ticketmaster Customer Service: 0333 321 9999

wow, after frantically trying for an hour to get presale tickets and thinking the site was down, I was using the wrong username the whole time :LOL:

I did the same but I was putting in the wrong password! Still managed to get a ticket thankfully!

Wonder what the rotation will be like on this.

I doubt there will be too much rotation to be honest. Probably a lot more for the festivals once the album is out.