I thought I was recording the whole of Futurism but the camera wasn't set right :( Got most of Assassin and Reapers. I was impressed with the new guitar, the glittery one that looks like swiss cheese. Matt was so hyper on that stage last night. It was brilliant. Loved the setlist as the last couple of gigs I went to were missing SS and Hysteria and then there were the rarities :eek:

Can someone who's been to one of these gigs confirm all the things you need to take with you. I know you need a credit card and ID but I'm not sure about the confirmation email or receipt.

Well when in doubt, bring everything. Some say that you don't need the printed mail but I wouldn't trust them.

Well when in doubt, bring everything. Some say that you don't need the printed mail but I wouldn't trust them.

Suppose that's logical thing to do. The card is in my name but the email is in my Dads name. Do you reckon that would be a problem?

So technically your dad bought the ticket, with your card...? I'd call the venue and/or ticketmaster to check

It was originally on his card but we contacted ticketmaster and they changed it over to my card. They havnt sent another confirmation email though

Trying decide what time to queue for Manchester. Its a Sunday so it may start to get busier earlier... Im thinking 2ish

I swear this isnt stalkerish, but the hotel i am staying in is frequented daily by any famous people who come to Manchester. Last time i was there Gary Barlow, Michael Buble and Peter Kay were there. Do you reckon they will be heading straight to Brighton or staying over? It would be quite the experience to eat my breakfast in the same room as them haha

Thoughts on the gig tonight, which was surreal. Psycho REALLY worked live, the crowd went nuts. MM was :facemelt:, was amazed at how well everyone knew it. On the contrary, the performance of Futurism was the best I've seen yet, but no-one around me seemed to know it (and I was quite far forward). Reapers was fab but can understand why they chose Knights over it, the reaction was much bigger (still think Bliss should be brought back as a closer though). Township Rebellion after Map was also a highlight. Overall, blown away!

Thoughts on the gig tonight, which was surreal. Psycho REALLY worked live, the crowd went nuts. MM was :facemelt:, was amazed at how well everyone knew it. On the contrary, the performance of Futurism was the best I've seen yet, but no-one around me seemed to know it (and I was quite far forward). Reapers was fab but can understand why they chose Knights over it, the reaction was much bigger (still think Bliss should be brought back as a closer though). Township Rebellion after Map was also a highlight. Overall, blown away!

Sounds like a fantastic gig! :happy: