2015.03.19 - Newport Centre, Newport, UK

unknown2936

Pls tell me there were recording equipment (cameras and stuff)! I. NEED. THAT. GIG. ON. DVD.

Lots of people recording. I don't think the vids I made on my phone will be up to much. Even though we were only about 25-30 feet from the stage, the guys look tiny and the lighting was very bright so sometimes that's all you can see. Also the sound quality is awful. I saw at least one person with a proper camcorder. There was a notice in the venue saying 'NO LARGE CAMERAS' so they seem to be okay with hand-held devices. I'm sure somebody got good quality footage.:)

Top setlist. Top crowd. Top gig.

Thanks! About 12 rows back. Worming my way forwards.

I was standing next to you for a brief amount of time before the gig. Saw you posting on the board :LOL:

Pls tell me there were recording equipment (cameras and stuff)! I. NEED. THAT. GIG. ON. DVD.

There were cameras for Psycho and Futurism, not sure about the others.

I've just posted the video my husband made of Plug-in Baby on Facebook. The sound quality is poor and the visuals aren't wonderful but it's okay for me as a memento of the night. I don't know how to post photos and videos on here so, if you want to see it, I'm using the name Eleanor Burns on Facebook, for now. If you want to send me a friend request it will go to my other folder so just say you're a boardie and I'll know you're not a FUCKING PSYCHO:LOL:

Such a brilliant night!

Was on the right hand side on the small band of side facing seats! :D

Ho6ZUea2UafztYvIZH7nlyqKLDSYplUIm58L8zdUD8U

Shame my phone's camera isn't the best for gigs, my girlfriend has some brilliant ones but I don't have them yet. :D

Assassin was a highlight for me, never thought I'd see that one live.

Not too sure on the new one at the end....

Edit: Also, I recorded the last one on my phone but it cut before the end because of my battery!

... and the quality is probably rubbish anyway.

Edited by TomWales

Overall amazing gig with some great rarities and excellent sound quality. one little gripe though was the crowd around me - i was in the seats centre second row and got asked to sit down by the woman behind me as soon as i stood up! Seriously, who would go to a tiny Muse gig like that and expect people to remain seated? Looking around me most people to my right were seated for most of the gig - lad next to me filmed the whole thing and didn't look at the stage, sing or move once. Unfortunately when KOC came on sitting was not an option. Just unlucky choice of seats I guess, can't fault the music!

Lots of people recording. I don't think the vids I made on my phone will be up to much. Even though we were only about 25-30 feet from the stage, the guys look tiny and the lighting was very bright so sometimes that's all you can see. Also the sound quality is awful. I saw at least one person with a proper camcorder. There was a notice in the venue saying 'NO LARGE CAMERAS' so they seem to be okay with hand-held devices. I'm sure somebody got good quality footage.:)

There was a guy right in front of me most of the night with a GoPro on a stick so I daresay there will be some good footage about somewhere. Shame though because he never bounced once!

Were you on a raised platform on Matts side?