Larry.

What time's the best to be there for a reasonably close spot? I mean it is a small venue but it'll still be cool to be close to the stage!

depends how many fanboys/girls have bought tickets I suppose. The last few sold out gigs I've been to there I haven't turned up until after the support act had finished and I've just walked to a few rows from the front (not pushed, just literally walked through the big empty spaces people leave). This is Muse though so it might be a bit different, I did see Brand New there last year though and I'd argue that their fanbase is more "hardcore" (for lack of a better word) than Muse's and I still managed to get pretty close turning up late.

Prince who did a similar gig in the same place the other month did have a queue of about 50 people at like midday though so make of that what you will, there will almost certainly be a pretty big queue all day. Once you're in though you'll pretty easily be able to walk to a spot you want to be in

Seems a bit pointless doing these anti-tout measures if the touts would be able to change the name on the card and tickets anyway

That's a fair point, but really if I'm changing the card details to one with the same (uncommon) surname, they should be able to tell I haven't just flogged them on eBay.

The smallest gig I've been to is the Teignmouth one, and we turned up at about 8am (travelled from North UK), and there were still half a dozen people ahead of us camped out. Really there's no such thing as 'too early' on gig day. Take from it what you will that it's a really small venue.

depends how many fanboys/girls have bought tickets I suppose. The last few sold out gigs I've been to there I haven't turned up until after the support act had finished and I've just walked to a few rows from the front (not pushed, just literally walked through the big empty spaces people leave). This is Muse though so it might be a bit different, I did see Brand New there last year though and I'd argue that their fanbase is more "hardcore" (for lack of a better word) than Muse's and I still managed to get pretty close turning up late.

Prince who did a similar gig in the same place the other month did have a queue of about 50 people at like midday though so make of that what you will, there will almost certainly be a pretty big queue all day. Once you're in though you'll pretty easily be able to walk to a spot you want to be in

thanks guys.

This is just crazy. Hopefully it'll be a decent rock crowd, I'm ready to go crazy. The crowds are just so tame these days! This should really be electric! Can't wait

The Resistance tour crowds were fine I thought, The 2nd Law ones were fucking terrible though. These gigs I feel like will only have die hard fans at so they should be great

Absolute joke. Fan-only pre-sale tickets not available last night and now Ticketbastard are claiming there are no tickets left at 09:31.

Guarantee they'll be available on Get Me In (owned by Ticketbastard) later today for an inflated price.

Unfortunately, Muse are enabling them to do this by partnering with them to sell tickets.