Whens everyone sarting queuing?

I was thinking around 5 ish, don't think there's any reason to queue earlier in such a small venue really :)

I was thinking around 5 ish, don't think there's any reason to queue earlier in such a small venue really :)

You are terribly mistaken :LOL:

The Cathouse and Polo both offer free entry for those who went to the gig beforehand, by the way -- I love the idea of a Muse after party :happy:

Despite my best efforts not to spoil it for myself, I always give in when it comes to looking at set-lists, but this time I'm determined to remain spoiler free! :LOL:

I keep hearing great things about the Barrowlands as a venue, can't wait to make my way up from Liverpool tomorrow!

The Cathouse and Polo both offer free entry for those who went to the gig beforehand, by the way -- I love the idea of a Muse after party :happy:

+1

Isn't Polo a gay bar??

Cathouse for me :)

So apparently some of you are meeting up after the gig..? I'm staying in Glasgow for the night, so would gladly do something as well :happy:

Anyone know what time the guys usually arrive at the venue ? or which hotel they might stay at ? Thanks.:)

I'm glad to have come on here and not found any set spoilers - good job everyone; let's keep it that way!

16 minutes and I can say "today I'm seeing Muse at the Barrowlands!":D

Have fun down the front tonight, I'm far too old for that nowadays :LOL: I'll try to take some decent vids of tonight for posting tomorrow :)

I'm not up to being down the front Im afraid :( Im disabled so I'll be sitting at the back.

Excited, but dreading the noise volume as I have a noise sensitivity, but will have my earplugs with me :). Enjoy ! I know I will.

Enjoy tonight folks - leaving Aberdeen at 2, cheeky visit to guitar guitar, then Muse gig no 8. Good day ahead :)

I've a spare ticket up on the Musebay for those interested, a friend bailed on me!

EDIT: Now sold

Edited by Macaroon

I'm not up to being down the front Im afraid :( Im disabled so I'll be sitting at the back.

Excited, but dreading the noise volume as I have a noise sensitivity, but will have my earplugs with me :). Enjoy ! I know I will.

My girlfriend is disabled, so we'll be up the back as well! Feel free to say hi, I'll be the one covered in tattoos and smiling a lot, is my general demeanour :)

I've a spare ticket up on the Musebay for those interested, a friend bailed on me!

Hey Macaroon I've just PM'd you - I'll take it for sure !!!

Donna