Songs that were only played during one tour

Tobiiiaaas

He could have done though, he did with RBS in Glasgow and the first "Love" in the Madness outro.

Weird logic.

First of all, the Cross-Pollination statement was from the TR tour, back when Matt was still avoiding anything even remotely high chest-wise. He improved loads for T2L so yeah he would have been able to do both that and Redemption live. But obviously he can't do every high note of every song they do live because Matt would fuck up his voice. He picks his battles, and Redemption is a song that doesn't really rely on its high notes, so avoiding them isn't that big of a deal. Totally different to Cross-Pollination.

Also, in case you're not aware, Matt did both of the A4s in Madness a bunch of times. Not sure why you pick just those two though, especially since they're of different pitches.

Oh and your whole argument seemed to be that he did Redemption live so why not CP? Kinda defeats the whole purpose if you're just gonna say "well he could have!". There's no need for a comparison at all in that case.

When the piano came up out of the floor at Perth Arena I was worried, was expecting the boring Explorers, but got Sunburn and then Citizen Erased! Best use of a piano all tour I thought.

Bit shocked Invincible hasn't been played since 2008, after all it is a single and quite a nice song.

Weird logic.

First of all, the Cross-Pollination statement was from the TR tour, back when Matt was still avoiding anything even remotely high chest-wise. He improved loads for T2L so yeah he would have been able to do both that and Redemption live. But obviously he can't do every high note of every song they do live because Matt would fuck up his voice. He picks his battles, and Redemption is a song that doesn't really rely on its high notes, so avoiding them isn't that big of a deal. Totally different to Cross-Pollination.

Also, in case you're not aware, Matt did both of the A4s in Madness a bunch of times. Not sure why you pick just those two though, especially since they're of different pitches.

Oh and your whole argument seemed to be that he did Redemption live so why not CP? Kinda defeats the whole purpose if you're just gonna say "well he could have!". There's no need for a comparison at all in that case.

Ok fair enough with the point about Madness, but what I am saying is just that nowadays he could sing CP with ease, at the majority of gigs too. Plus, I know it sounds daft, but he could well sing falsetto if he really felt that he had to in CP, it would just sound worse.