Would be the best day in internet history lol. I was thinking the other day how we (HL fans) thought the wait between HL1 and 2 being 6 years was an eternity, especially after a 1 year delay. Here we are 11 fucking years later still no HL3. And 8 years since episode 2.

slap Tool's LP5 in there while you're at it.

Nah I'd say it's more likely that he's doing a photoshoot with them for the boxset version of the album. Doubt the band will be in the cover. Unless it's really heavily modified pictures of them.

Yeah I agree, that or something to do with the back of the album or the booklet. Also, if I remember rightly, in the actual instagram/blog post, he had already began work on the album art.

Yeah I thought as much, I don't really look at most of that stuff though, have the guys done it much before? I seem to remember one from BH+R where they were materialising from a star constellation or something spacey like that.

They were on the back of Showbiz (not that it means much), and yeah some kind of artwork for BH&R had them that way.

Why would you not want what's already coming?

Your "I know something you don't know" posts got old, like while you were posting the first one.

I know you're excited, but there's got to be better ways to express it.

Anyways, serious answer, did it occur to you that, coming or not, it isn't what I would hope for?

The idea that it is going to be that way (if even true) shouldn't mean that I automatically want it, should it?

I'm not THAT much of a fangirl...

Presumably the band are meeting with this Matt Mahurin to be part of the album artwork itself. Looking forward to seeing what he comes up with, the Resistence was good in parts but I felt most of the stuff from T2L was kind of uninspired.

To be honest, I'd be much happier if La Boca

was working on the artwork.

I like the fact that they hired an artist again

but Matt Mahurin's work just doesn't seem to impress me that much.