soooooooo, is dead inside an angsty break up song or

also what are the current thoughts on psycho being up on youtube at 6pm GMT? I'm lost as to where that came from - and am not particularly thrilled at the thought of waking up earlier again than 5:30am for no reason :twitchy:

I for one welcome our reptilian overlords.

:LOL: this

I think if the album is going to have a cohesive military/psychopathic/conspiracy theory filled album (god i pray it does) it'll be more about feeling dead inside because we're all just drones and have no control over anything or something

also what are the current thoughts on psycho being up on youtube at 6pm GMT? I'm lost as to where that came from - and am not particularly thrilled at the thought of waking up earlier again than 5:30am for no reason :twitchy:

:LOL: this

I made my tracklist interpretation at other thread but against what other people think I believe Dead Inside will be VERY critical song towards the society. I think it can be the too offensive song number 2. Psycho is gonna be offensive however I doubt it will be aimed towards the society. It will be towards the leaders so it can unite the audiene. However "Dead Inside" can put the aim on society thus audience. Shitting on us on how we are motionless about injustice, inequality and other stuff. We are "Dead Inside"

I think if the album is going to have a cohesive military/psychopathic/conspiracy theory filled album (god i pray it does) it'll be more about feeling dead inside because we're all just drones and have no control over anything or something

I made my tracklist interpretation at other thread but against what other people think I believe Dead Inside will be VERY critical song towards the society. I think it can be the too offensive song number 2. Psycho is gonna be offensive however I doubt it will be aimed towards the society. It will be towards the leaders so it can unite the audiene. However "Dead Inside" can put the aim on society thus audience. Shitting on us on how we are motionless about injustice, inequality and other stuff. We are "Dead Inside"

ha yeah I figured it wouldn't be - just a thought. and me sort of hoping for some lovey angst (that sounds ridiculous) cause I can't resist it. but am definitely more than keen for psycho/drone/military theme throughout

I like the way you put it though, Arcanom - was loving your interpretation of the artwork too. I was coming to similar conclusions re: armless army etc. and you put it into words nicely

Can't remember where it first said that Psycho would be on youtube at 6pm, but it says it here: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/muse-announce-new-album-drones-for-june-release-20150311

Also why did ticketmaster only accept credit cards? Thanks to that policy I'm not off to Brighton!

The way Matt's talking about the journey of a person becoming a drone etc makes me very excited if this is a full concept.

Imagine :D

Imagine if he is talking about that, but turns out it's actually about Bees and someone turns into a Bee and then he eats the honey they produce. :ninja:

Matt is clearly being sincere, first he said "hopefully it will be out this week". And now he says "all the news you want is tomorrow".

Announcement tomorrow that Psycho is on radio 1 hottest record on Thursday. It fits with everything we've been told

we did it boys