There's no way they didn't expect us to find and hack it.This is all part of the game.

Don't know if you're joking but I thought that.

Was just something fishy about that announcement on that site and the way it was worded.

Btw I used drones as password and got in before, so I'm not sure they even required any specific password?

When I was first trying to get in I tried random stuff and it didn't let me. But apparently "muse", "musedrones" and "drones" all worked.

When I was first trying to get in I tried random stuff and it didn't let me. But apparently "muse", "musedrones" and "drones" all worked.

It was a setup then surely. We were meant to find it...

Btw I used drones as password and got in before, so I'm not sure they even required any specific password?

Yes, I tried a random password and couldn't get in (while muse muse was still working).

There's no way they didn't expect us to find and hack it.This is all part of the game.

Billy_Puppet.png

Anyone remember when they sent us a Radiohead song as a Christmas(?) gift... that was weird.

I think you mean Exo part. 4 for April 1st? That was nice.

Anyone remember when they sent us a Radiohead song as a Christmas(?) gift... that was weird.

Muse had nothing to do with that.

I got that a couple of minutes ago, but right now it's just a blank page.

I also got that a few minutes ago, but now it's blank. Musers are crafty. They should know this by now. We are THEIR drones, after all.:LOL:

Don't know if you're joking but I thought that.

Was just something fishy about that announcement on that site and the way it was worded.

Not joking. Muse know us well enough to know we operate like Muse-centric Anonymous nearing an album release. We were meant to find it.

I'm sure nobody wants to get into semantic discussions as to whether the word "live" is being used literally for the band or figuratively for the site + links.