Why's everyone presuming there's definitely a live video coming? Just looks like they're prepping all the songs and musical gear for touring

Nobody's presuming, just hoping for a new and interesting way to tease the album with a live vid similar to T2L's teaser vid except with them playing live of course

Idk why people even care whether this "news" is real or fake. It doesn't even matter. If it is real all we have is an estimated release date that we all predicted like 3 months ago.

This. We pretty much knew it'd be released in May.

All I really care about now is a tracklist, or a song snippet, or some more tour dates, or album artwork.

Why's everyone presuming there's definitely a live video coming? Just looks like they're prepping all the songs and musical gear for touring

It does seem a bit early for tour rehearsals though, no? Just a bit. Unless the songs are highly technical and all written in 16/7 and 7/8

It does seem a bit early for tour rehearsals though, no? Just a bit. Unless the songs are highly technical and all written in 16/7 and 7/8

Well, I wouldn't describe it as full tour rehearsal, obv theres no stage or PA or anything, but I can imagine that as a band they'd be rehearsing all the songs. They have wireless gear there in the background which id imagine is for IEMs. Although then matts choice of amp seems to have changed

Well, I wouldn't describe it as full tour rehearsal, obv theres no stage or PA or anything, but I can imagine that as a band they'd be rehearsing all the songs. They have wireless gear there in the background which id imagine is for IEMs. Although then matts choice of amp seems to have changed

Well the earliest gigs they could be doing are club/small venue promo shows in late april/early may. That's still 2-3 months away.

So you now have a second reason to sell your Kemper :)