What's childish about it

it's so literal.. I mean Drones---> people controlling little people with a joystick. it's like those very "witty" images about politicians giving speeches and the cables from their microphones turn into a sewer pipe with waste coming out of it.

I would've preferred something more subtle. oh well. don't really care that much for the artwork anyway.

Well considering they never announced a release date (but confirmed it was this week) it seems likely they'd just surprise us with the video.

IDK. Something like the album being made available to pre-order is usually preceded by some sort of announcement. Don't think this will be different IMO

I think I figured it out...

The deadline was getting it to iTunes and other digital stores (I assume those stores need to have a song at least a day or two before release).

Thursday it is, for 3 reasons:

- Dutch radio mentioning Friday

- Zane's first appearance with apple or something, (I do not know the exact details)

- San Francisco mentioning new Muse song for Thursday.

I think I figured it out...

The deadline was getting it to iTunes and other digital stores (I assume those stores need to have a song at least a day or two before release).

Thursday it is, for 3 reasons:

- Dutch radio mentioning Friday

- Zane's first appearance with apple or something, (I do not know the exact details)

- San Francisco mentioning new Muse song for Thursday.

Elementary, Watson.