Someone have a look and see what time Survival went on iTunes. It was late-ish IIRC

it was premiered on Radio One on Zane's show at about 7:15-7:30ish

I was on holiday at the time and my friend and I went to an internet cafe to listen

Dunno if it went on itunes later than the premier though

So many pages. Don't forget: posting links to or otherwise making available upcoming ("leaked") releases will result in an immediate temporary ban. Discussion of leaked material intended for official release is forbidden until that materially has been officially released.

Anyways, I am super excited. :awesome:

it was premiered on Radio One on Zane's show at about 7:15-7:30ish

I was on holiday at the time and my friend and I went to an internet cafe to listen

Dunno if it went on itunes later than the premier though

I'm pretty sure they put it on after Zane back then cause I had to painfully download it on mobile internet. No 3G/4G :LOL:

Someone have a look and see what time Survival went on iTunes. It was late-ish IIRC

It was premiered on Radio 1 at 7:30 and released on iTunes straight after, around 7:45-8:00. Same with Madness.

If I remember correctly.

Nothing is happening without a Muse announcement first. I still think it's possible tonight but time is running out

Excuse the pun :LOL:

Well considering they never announced a release date (but confirmed it was this week) it seems likely they'd just surprise us with the video.