The single probably would've been released already if today was the day. It's starting to get kind of late in the day in the U.S. and the UK.

Looks like we have another day of waiting ahead of us.

I fear you are right, unless it releases on some Los Angeles station for whatever reason

The single probably would've been released already if today was the day. It's starting to get kind of late in the day in the U.S. and the UK.

Looks like we have another day of waiting ahead of us.

Not really, Digital world. Anytime is available for a release. They premier muse songs in the UK around 8ish normally or atleast from memory they have done, so releasing a song at that time aint to much of a stretch

So I've been intercepting iTunse traffic. Pretty much every image is sent over a simple GET request EXPECT for the muse one. I could get the URLs for every other image on the screen (like http://a5.mzstatic.com/eu/r30/Features5/v4/a6/d3/aa/a6d3aa62-4e62-4e81-0269-3c0d9da16d64/image-750x304.jpeg )

Muse cover seems to be acquired over SSL. I guess Apple have a defined way of putting controversial content there!

yep. it's indeed not on the public mzstatic server and comes directly from client-api.itunes.apple.com, encrypted. It is also the only encrypted image there !