Hiiiii!

First post here in years. Saw the calls for the lurkers to surface, so here I am. I'd forgotten my username, shame it turned out to be this one (I was young okay)

Hiiiii!

First post here in years. Saw the calls for the lurkers to surface, so here I am. I'd forgotten my username, shame it turned out to be this one (I was young okay)

Be glad it's not "MFC"

I'm at dorm and so fucking hungry. I cant leave my F5 button and go pick up some food. MUST BE HERE AT RELEASE.

Hey! New user here. I lurked in 2012 during the run-up to The 2nd Law, and I've been lurking here again for the last month or so. I figured that I should just join the forum this time around.

I swear, if they don't release this single today, I'll be so dissapointed. Enough with the teasing already!

Hiiiii!

Have you met LiT?

Fuck, that new EIY track is amazing

Couldn't agree more :facemelt:

OT: This Drones artwork might be the first Muse artwork that I have liked straight off the bat.

I don't think it'll release any sooner than Thursday... not that anyone will probably see this post as this thread is moving stupidly fast now

We see everything. We are Drones.