So how would you crop the itunes picture for the actual album art?

It should be in square format but i can't really figure out how the cover will look like.

Maybe the top and bottom are just cut off for the banner but if you look at the Madonna banner and her album art it could look something like this:

1sl2Bf5.png

cutting of the text too:

A5YABBq.png

It should be in square format but i can't really figure out how the cover will look like.

Maybe the top and bottom are just cut off for the banner but if you look at the Madonna banner and her album art it could look something like this:

1sl2Bf5.png

cutting of the text too:

A5YABBq.png

I hope the artwork includes the banner, and not viceversa

So, we all know how this plays out:

First 10~ish pages: OMG MUSE ARE BACK THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING

Next 100 pages: I mean, it's alright, but I'm a bit disappointed.

Everything after that: Muse has the worst fans. You guys realize this song is OBJECTIVELY bad, right? Like, I love Muse more than anyone, but this is just not good.

1sl2Bf5.png

cutting of the text too:

A5YABBq.png

Th album cover will probably use the full image. Itunes will be using a cropped/ modified version specific for their dimension. There may be more to the image than what's shown on Itunes. Doubt it, but it's a possibility

Okay, time to stop lurking. I really think the single release is imminent, and I couldn't be hyped more. There's apparently a Tame Impala single coming out today too, I might not be able to handle this all. Do you guys think that artwork is for the album, or the single?