Should be interesting seeing him sing that live.

Chris could sing the first few lines (like SMBH) and them Matt joins in for the high part. Think that would sound cool.

I love how everyone is so excited about the 0305030 riff (which sounds INCREDIBLE by the way), that nobody seems to care about the heavy palm-muting riffs beforehand :LOL:

The excitement is REAL.

After ''...a fucking psycho!!!''

Anyone hear the ooooohh, oooooooh, ooooooh during the riff?

Fucking awesome!

Edit:

Sound like an owl having sex

Reminds me of the bridge parts in Assassin, 'aim, shoot, kill your leaders'.

I love how Dom's point he was making kind of trails off as well and he just can't help but get into it.

and probably he listened to it 100th time on that mix session. He is just like how we will be on the release day!

I could easily imagine the quite part as a dynamic bridge which builds up into one final riff of 0305030 :D

I love how everyone is so excited about the 0305030 riff (which sounds INCREDIBLE by the way), that nobody seems to care about the heavy palm-muting riffs beforehand :LOL:

The excitement is REAL.

:LOL:

If the clip were just that first riff, everyone would be going apeshit over it, but it's completely overshadowed by the might of the 03050 riff.

If were re-using old riffs than I want the Improv from Wembley, always though that was cool as shit.

Jimmy Jam's been around for years too

The excitement is REAL.

Tbh, I'm more excited by the Marilyn Manson-y vocals than anything else.

So, I guess they finally meant it when they said they were gonna strip things back.

Tdrunner are you still on like an adrenaline high from getting a response from Matt?

haha not gonna lie, I did have one for a good half hour.

:stunned:

I know I shouldn't get excited. Bad albums hurt. But fuck me this could be good.

Helsinki > Osaka though...

Just saying...

Wrong. Like, really wrong.

A Vuilstamen riff song would be just :awesome:

That would be cool.

Tbh, I'm more excited by the Marilyn Manson-y vocals than anything else.

So, I guess they finally meant it when they said they were gonna strip things back.

Now all we need is a stripped back tour where they rotate like fuck, play 25 songs a night and play like 60 different songs in three nights.