Matt said "hopefully this week" so I'm guessing Thursday but w/e

Ah right, okay. Didn't see that. I guess tomorrow's pretty unlikely then.

It's gonna be so weird hearing that riff being used in an actual song after hearing it being tacked onto others for so many years :chuckle:

Ah right, okay. Didn't see that. I guess tomorrow's pretty unlikely then.

It's gonna be so weird hearing that riff being used in an actual song after hearing it being tacked onto others for so many years :chuckle:

It could make for a fantastic transition from, say, SS to this new song.

Sounds pretty sweet, can't wait to hear the full thing. I couldn't care less that the riff's been hanging around a while, I imagine that quite a few bands have pieces of stuff lying around that they come back to at a later date. I wonder if that psychological abuse stuff is the intro to this or another track?

One other interesting thing is - why did we have those "we are rendering the video" tweets, but the song is not mixed yet? Something does not add up.

They could be mixing the radio edit, as someone suggested earlier.

I've always thought this was their worst outro riff, can't see anything special about it.

Bugger off. It's always been by far the best outro riff by a bazillion miles. Just watch the Glasto '04 outro - that remains the biggest, best and most brash thing Muse have ever done ever.