This is probably my equal favourite song 👌

But what is this artwork of? I've seen it before and just assumed it was some sort of spaceship. But now I'm not so sure! Probably a stupid question.

I've always considered it to be a spaceship and the Reading 2011 Space Dementia visuals confirmed it.

/album7

I've always considered it to be a spaceship and the Reading 2011 Space Dementia visuals confirmed it.

/album7

Cool! I thought it was really Star Wars/SciFi but wasn't sure.

I'm thinking of having a go at making my own interpretation of what the Drones artwork could look like with a bit of Mahurin style to it. I've got heaps of ideas and just need to find a decent program to edit it together in. I used to make posters and EP covers for small time local artists on Photoshop but I don't have it anymore 😔

I think that the instagram videos are done and the next thing they announce will be an official release date of either the album or the single, maybe both.

I agree with this tbh. My theory of the single being released on 9th March pretty much went out the window, considering there was no IG update yesterday, breaking the updates every 4 days pattern. Does this mean we'll hear something this week? Possibly.

Although, if the new single is going to be out "within a month", we'll have something by the second week of March at the very latest. I reckon next week is going to be the most likely time we'll get to see/hear something comprehensive.

Also, whilst we're on the topic of album art, it'd be great if they kept a theme/concept linking the album and single artworks together. As long as it's better than T2L's artwork, I'll be happy.

My theory of the single being released on 9th March pretty much went out the window, considering there was no IG update yesterday, breaking the updates every 4 days pattern. Does this mean we'll hear something this week? Possibly.

Although, if the new single is going to be out "within a month", we'll have something by the second week of March at the very latest. I reckon next week is going to be the most likely time we'll get to see/hear something comprehensive.

Let's just settle for "something is coming within in the month and when it does, it'll (hopefully) be a pleasant surprise." :p

I agree with this tbh. My theory of the single being released on 9th March pretty much went out the window, considering there was no IG update yesterday, breaking the updates every 4 days pattern. Does this mean we'll hear something this week? Possibly.

Also, whilst we're on the topic of album art, it'd be great if they kept a theme/concept linking the album and single artworks together. As long as it's better than T2L's artwork, I'll be happy.

The instagram videos done their job and got everyone talking and are now kinda pointless. With the video already shot something will be announced soon. The wait is killing me tho. It would be different if i had a date to look forward to where something would be released but because i dont know anything im waiting for it everyday.