I like the Abso & TR covers, but my favorite Muse art of all are the singles from BHaR. I made the Starlight lady my phone's lock screen. :) I just hope the artwork for Drones isn't *too* creepy. I like dark themes, but I'd want something subtle if I'm going to have to look at it a lot.

The artwork on the inside of The Resistance booklet was great and really worked with the way parts of the album sounded.

In terms of singles, the Uprising cover is one of my favourites, but I always have liked when bands have linked their artwork across an album cycle (I'm thinking Cokdplay's A Rush of Blood to the Head era). The Resistance didn't really achieve this, should've been either all in that first style or all something else. I didn't get the coloured Hexagons for Resistance or Undisclosed Desires.

As well as a good cover I'd love subsequent artwork to make sense in the 'bigger picture'.

Thank you so much for finishing my theory. I came up with that a while ago on the meaning of it, never could figure out what the other men were. I do really like it as well.

That could be easy: the shiny, golden Horseman represents greed and luxury, while the one wearing lateral blindfolds and with religious symbols printed all over his white suit represents (obviously) the blindness in front of the real truth provoked by religious dogma. :)

Edited by MartianSpaghettiRider

The Uprising cover was the only one not fitting with the rest of the style though, right?

For the record, the BH&R cover is my favourite but I'm not really a fan of the singles' artwork.

It didn't fit but I really liked it - as much as the other singles' art were in line with the style if the rest, the hexagons just seemed lazy if you think of the rest of the art in the booklet.

It didn't fit but I really liked it - as much as the other singles' art were in line with the style if the rest, the hexagons just seemed lazy if you think of the rest of the art in the booklet.

Yeah that's true I guess. OoS had the best artwork for singles imo. The Bliss one is my favourite.