Speculating that they're playing some Apple Watch gig because Matt Tweeted about meeting some guy that works there is also a stretch, tbh, as is the 0615 meaning the Apple event when the timeframe doesn't even work out.

I want it to be sooner than June, but it's not looking likely.

And god knows when the single will be out.

And I really, REALLY want Apple to have nothing to do with it.

I'm calling it right now, new Muse single tomorrow.

The Dutch radio DJ was damn specific about it.

Dutch:

A: Daarover gesproken, komt als verjaardagscadeau ook niet de nieuwe Muse morgen?

B: Is dat zo?

A: Er komt een nieuwe Muse, of is dat volgende week? Ik ben zo benieuwd

B: Op zich ben ik wel in, als je toch taart gaat eten, in een amuse.

A: Aah!

Feel free to translate that in google translater ;)

Edited by Milan

Specific? Nah, just some vague hinting

The fact that he linked it to a birthday makes the date he's thinking off quite specific imo.

After that you hear the conversation slow down and getting awkward as if they're not supposed to talk about it, and he then mentioned the next week, as if he's talking himself out of trouble ;)

Maybe I'm looking into this too much, but I stick to this after listening to that clip a few times

That moment when someone tries speculating over what random nobody DJs are saying on air to draw more listeners in rather than what Matt is saying.

You're an idiot. The track will definitely be played on radios, but Matt is insisting it's not going to be radio-friendly (which I call as bs), and some radios might have already been briefed on a single but it all seems a bit too hush hush for that so think the Dutch DJs are probably just joking around.

The fact that he linked it to a birthday makes the date he's thinking off quite specific imo.

After that you hear the conversation slow down and getting awkward as if they're not supposed to talk about it, and he then mentioned the next week, as if he's talking himself out of trouble ;)

Maybe I'm looking into this too much, but I stick to this after listening to that clip a few times

I think they have the same little info as we have.

How great would it be if there was a song called "Sit the Fuck Down" featuring Dom on the vocals. And Matt playing mad guttar riffs and laughing in the background as if Dom and him are engaged in one of their annual before bed tickle fights

How great would it be if there was a song called "Sit the Fuck Down" featuring Dom on the vocals. And Matt playing mad guttar riffs and laughing in the background as if Dom and him are engaged in one of their annual before bed tickle fights

:)

You heard it here first folks

I was lying. I'm a terrible person.

It could be a hidden track on "Hear ye faul government (You're not gonna bringing me down man) (Not bringing me down)"

But that's pure speculation.

Edited by Utterlystique

I was lying. I'm a terrible person.

It could be a hidden track on "Hear ye faul government (You're not gonna bringing me down man) (Not bringing me down)"

But that's pure speculation.

I cannot wait until the album comes out , and nobody else's theories are correct besides these.