I don't doubt Matt, yes he clearly has his cheesy moments but lyrically he can be pretty brilliant sometimes we're still talking about the guy who wrote Sing for Absolution, Ruled By Secrecy, Cave, Eternally Missed, Glorious, Yes Please, Shine, Hoodoo, You Fucking Mother Fucker, City of Delusion, Space Dementia, and Showbiz... Clearly his recent albums have seen more cheese than Packer fans, but let's hope we can see a spark of those shrooms out young Matt lyrics on this next album (:

I don't doubt Matt, yes he clearly has his cheesy moments but lyrically he can be pretty brilliant sometimes we're still talking about the guy who wrote Sing for Absolution, Ruled By Secrecy, Cave, Eternally Missed, Glorious, Yes Please, Shine, Hoodoo, You Fucking Mother Fucker, City of Delusion, Space Dementia, and Showbiz... Clearly his recent albums have seen more cheese than Packer fans, but let's hope we can see a spark of those shrooms out young Matt lyrics on this next album too (:

Lel

I get the feeling that it'd just seem wrong, somehow. Silberman's writing has such an intimate feel, particularly.

That's just the prejudice you have :nerd:

Silberman's writing has such an intimate feel, particularly.

Yeah, because that's what he want to portray!

6:15

0615!!