changing the subject from (great) detective work and release date speculations:

What do you all think might change because of the new tone of the album? (assuming it's dark hard and at least slightly explicit rock)

Think Muse will move farther from main stream music and become less widely popular but start winning best live act awards again? Will we be seeing a lot more fans who instead of liking Radiohead and Arctic Monkeys are into Lamb of God and Manson? Could concerts be a lot more stripped back in terms of effects/production?

Kind of curious and wondering how the change of sound could affect everything.

Thanks for clarifying, if it is really you. =)

I am indeed real. I'm not privy to the inside stuff such as track titles, I just show up to light and shoot.

Also, that hand photo is from another unused visuals shoot from the 2nd law. So don't get too excited... I think you will all enjoy the new videos though.

thanks for the vote of confidence, but you will be happy to know that is not the reason. They just decided not to use visuals for the song during the live shows so it was a more intimate moment.

Cool! Is there anything else you can tell us without violating any agreements?

Could concerts be a lot more stripped back in terms of effects/production?

Kind of curious and wondering how the change of sound could affect everything.

They just decided not to use visuals for the song during the live shows so it was a more intimate moment.

Patting myself on the back right now, that sounds great.

Can you tell us about the tone of the videos, if they seem to belong to a cohesive idea, or anything? Just asking if we should wait for black metal surfers or something like that. :p

Black Metal Surfers are back to destroy your supreeeemaaaacyyy

If it really is you, which i'm now inclined to believe it might be, thanks for clarifying all of the above!

I'm highly excited now

Cross my heart... trying to clear up some of the misinformation. You all will love the new album. Patience will pay off I promise.

Let me get this straight. A guy called matthayslett miraculously appears in the thread during our conversation about Matt Hayslett and you believe him just like that?

Maybe I missed something and there is a proof?

Props to Matt if it's him indeed, but as Søren Kierkegaard once said: "De omnibus dubitandum est", right?

Let me get this straight. A guy called matthayslett miraculously appears in the thread during our conversation about Matt Hayslett and you believe him just like that?

Maybe I missed something and there is a proof?

Props to Matt if it's him indeed, but as Søren Kierkegaard once said: "De omnibus dubitandum est", right?

proof... you can believe me or not...

100070433_ScreenShot2015-03-09at11_59_20PM.thumb.png.d2ada52191b15a32be9a75ddab05c0fe.png

Cross my heart... trying to clear up some of the misinformation. You all will love the new album. Patience will pay off I promise.

How does it feel knowing that, with just a few key strokes, you could instantly make a lot of Musers really happy? All it would cost you is your job. ;)

How does it feel knowing that, with just a few key strokes, you could instantly make a lot of Musers really happy? All it would cost you is your job. ;)

My lips are sealed. You all can handle a couple of days wait to find out. It's worth it and way more fun that way.