Which riff are you referring to? I didn't make it clear but I was referring to the spidery one at the start.

Don't particularly like that one. It's quite special, but it really doesn't strike a chord with me.

As much as I like MK Ultra, there's nothing really special about the riff.

The intro one is really cool.

The Psycho/0305030 isn't really that special really (same RatM-ish formula as MK Ultra's ending riff), but it's just a great jam and it sounded great even from camera audio. MK Ultra's ending riff could probably be a lot heavier with that kind of punch.

please, TR had MKUltra, Uprising, and US all with great outro riffs.

The US outro riff is the only thing remotely listenable about that song. Even then the guitar tone during the outro was ass. Dropped the ball big time on that uninspired track

The US outro riff is the only thing remotely listenable about that song. Even then the guitar tone during the outro was ass. Dropped the ball big time on that uninspired track

Nah to the first part. The breakdown was awesome.

Nah to the first part. The breakdown was awesome.

the breakdown bit when the solo starts, hearing it live was great. that scratchy LOUD sound before it breaks in was quite good. I actually quite like US. (although to be honest thinking about it now I haven't listened to it for a long time)